Bickford of Crawfordsville - Crawfordsville, IN

Homelike Environment

Our loved one is doing very well at Bickford of Crawfordsville. It is warm and inviting. It is very clean and it smells nice. The community is like a home environment. It doesn't look like a nursing home. The staff is friendly and caring. Everybody knows who she is and what is going on with her well-being. They are easy to communicate with and they keep me informed. If I'm not there they call me if they have any questions. I have seen the menu and the meals they provide look good. She looks good so I know she is eating well. The dining area is nice with tablecloths and flowers. Very homey. Very welcoming. They have activities for the residents to engage in and they encourage her to participate if she wishes to. What seems to suit her needs is to observe the activities in action. There is a secure outside area where she can go out in either the sun or shade and enjoy the fresh air. I would definitely recommend this community to others.

Great care

The care at this community is wonderful. The staff is very nice and attentive. We like the cleanliness and the menu was very appealing. The activities were helpful. We liked this community for the great value for the wonderful care that is received.

They Staff Have Great Qualities

Our experience has been very good and we have no complaints. My mom is accepting the transition and the staff are keeping her busy with activities and outings. They are very kind and helpful in all ways. They have been very good. I would recommend my family if it was needed.

Amazing caregivers

Bickford was amazing with my grandmother. Even though she could be quite difficult, no one ever lost patience with her. They went above and beyond to make her happy. There is no assisted living memory care better!

We began our quest into senior living because of our love for our beloved mother, Mary Bickford, whose needs became too great for us to manage. As we researched senior living options, we were shocked at our findings. The options offered too much or too little – none met her needs and nothing felt like home. Since we couldn’t find what we wanted, we decided to create what we needed. Our main desire was to create a place that helped her achieve an equivalent peace and happiness that she had earlier in her life.

We understand that selecting a senior living community for your loved one is one of the toughest decisions that you will ever face. We will work with you to ensure that the transition is as easy and comfortable as possible. Whether your loved one is at home, in the hospital or even in another state, we can work with your hospital, insurance company, and doctor to make your difficult decision easier on you and your family. Aging can be difficult – but we’ve also seen the beauty in aging. Our mother’s happiness inspired us. We created Bickford for her and now we’re devoted to serving yours. We look forward to meeting you soon.

Services