Whitlock Place - Crawfordsville, IN

Whitlock Place - Crawfordsville, IN has yet not published prices.

Whitlock: A good choice for Mom

We are all quite pleased with Whitlock Place. The staff are all friendly and caring. Services are great and staff go the extra mile.
The apartment is very nice, any repairs needed are made quickly. The apartment has its own thermostat and the bathroom has its own heater.
Mom has made many friends and they enjoy dining together and visiting each other.
Although Mom doesn’t a participate in many activities, there are many to choose from and are well attended by others.
We installed a WiFi booster to get better reception. TV has Comcast which works very well and has lots of channels. WiFi and Comcast are included in fees which is very nice.
The building is well kept and clean

A great tour for care

We toured this community. We like the staff who helped and the community seems organized. The menu was nice and the activities would have been helpful for her. We wanted a smaller community, but this is a nice community and we would recommend other families to tour the community for the good care and value that is offered.

A Helpful Tour

The tour was very good at this community. It seemed very good but they thought it would not be as good of place for my mom's needs.

Whitlock comes through

Everyone especially Tiffany the director worked very hard to find a way for my parents to be able to move to Whitlock. They have been very patient during this transition time.

Going really well

Things seem to be going really well. Dad seems to be happy and like it there. They seem to be taking good care of him. It is pretty expensive, but I think it is worth it. Everyone I have dealt with out there has been very nice.

Assisted Living

I placed my dad in the Whitlock Place after living with us for 5 years. On a whole the experience has been very positive for both dad and myself. The employees are very caring and have been great with dads needs. His Parkinson's is still progressing but I see a better quality of life for him in this more protected environment.
The facility is bright clean and a very safe, positive environment.
The high cost is the only negative but that USA elder care.

Whitlock Place - Crawfordsville, IN

The executive director is very accommodating. The community relations director is very knowledgeable and the staff is always willing to help residents and their families. The menu and how the food is prepared could use some attention. I visited all other facilities, Whitlock is the place for a loved one!

incredibly nice, and great food

The food is absolutely awesome! The people there that take care of my parents are incredibly nice, very friendly, and they genuinely care.

If there is anything I can think of where they can improve it would be this: The place looks great, but they are supposed to come in and clean moms room every week, but if done it is a very light cleanup.

At Whitlock Place, we work to offer quality care in an lively, stimulating senior living community. Located in Crawfordsville, Ind., we develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and our full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours per day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Residents of our assisted living community can use our outside gazebo for entertainment and watch films in our on-site movie theater. We help our residents thrive and flourish with a full slate of invigorating activities, such as card club, tai chi, daily exercise, and happy hands manicures. We also offer in-house podiatry days and a spa.