Whitlock Place - Crawfordsville, IN

Whitlock Place - Crawfordsville, IN has yet not published prices.

A great tour for care

We toured this community. We like the staff who helped and the community seems organized. The menu was nice and the activities would have been helpful for her. We wanted a smaller community, but this is a nice community and we would recommend other families to tour the community for the good care and value that is offered.

A Helpful Tour

The tour was very good at this community. It seemed very good but they thought it would not be as good of place for my mom's needs.

Whitlock comes through

Everyone especially Tiffany the director worked very hard to find a way for my parents to be able to move to Whitlock. They have been very patient during this transition time.

Going really well

Things seem to be going really well. Dad seems to be happy and like it there. They seem to be taking good care of him. It is pretty expensive, but I think it is worth it. Everyone I have dealt with out there has been very nice.

Assisted Living

I placed my dad in the Whitlock Place after living with us for 5 years. On a whole the experience has been very positive for both dad and myself. The employees are very caring and have been great with dads needs. His Parkinson's is still progressing but I see a better quality of life for him in this more protected environment.
The facility is bright clean and a very safe, positive environment.
The high cost is the only negative but that USA elder care.

Whitlock Place - Crawfordsville, IN

The executive director is very accommodating. The community relations director is very knowledgeable and the staff is always willing to help residents and their families. The menu and how the food is prepared could use some attention. I visited all other facilities, Whitlock is the place for a loved one!

incredibly nice, and great food

The food is absolutely awesome! The people there that take care of my parents are incredibly nice, very friendly, and they genuinely care.

If there is anything I can think of where they can improve it would be this: The place looks great, but they are supposed to come in and clean moms room every week, but if done it is a very light cleanup.

Whitlock Place is an assisted living community located in the friendly town of Crawfordsville Indiana. Crawfordsville is home to Wabash College and our residents can enjoy all of the activities and events offered there.

Our comfortable homelike community promotes independence and our caring staff are happy to assist residents and families with:

•Medication management
•Monitoring of conditions such as diabetes and high blood pressure
•Grooming and other daily tasks
•Rehabilitation services
•Home visit programs
•Urgent placements
•Short term and respite stays
•Housekeeping and laundry

We offer a wide variety of fun and entertaining activities including individualized exercise programs, Tai Chi and happy hands manicures. Our card club challenges each other to pinochle and bridge games several times a week. Crafts and socialization are always available in our activity room and friendly faces are easy to find in our lounges and beauty salon. We also have our very own movie theatre with a large variety of classic and contemporary movies.

Our outdoor gazebo is a popular place for summertime entertainment as well as cooling off in the shade. Residents can enjoy walks in the courtyard or watching the bird feeders while listening to the sounds of nature. Everyone is welcome to participate in gardening and caring for our beautiful flowerbeds.

Our restaurant style dining room provides delicious cuisine as well as opportunities to socialize with friends. Our chefs prepare everything from favorite comfort foods to elaborate holiday feasts. All of our menus are designed by a registered dietician and are tailor made to each individual’s dietary needs and tastes.