Rose View Court - Williamsport, PA

The perfect place!

We really love this community and the people. They are awesome and have gone out of there way to help my loved one make the transition. Since my loved one has been at this community it has been nothing, but a positive experience. My loved one used to isolate from other people now they are back to being a social butterfly. The community is bright and open which we really like.

Meeting My Standards

i am happy with the care my mom is getting from this community. They are meeting my standards for care. The community is kept clean and my mom's room gets a weekly cleaning. My mom likes the meals they provide and she has even gained some weight! My mom likes to try most activities that the community offers.

We really enjoyed the tour. Excellen...

We really enjoyed the tour. Excellent staff and overall atmosphere. We looked at a few open apartments and discussed monthly rent and services provided.

Rose View Court and Rose View Center, two Genesis HealthCare facilities located on the same campus, offer Senior Living and Skilled Nursing options.

Rose View Court Senior Living offers active seniors a fun, dynamic lifestyle. This lively community supports each resident's independence, while also offering personalized health care services if they're ever needed.

Rose View Center Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation

offers skilled nursing, medical and rehabilitative care for patients and residents requiring a short stay or extended care. Our Clinical Care Teams are focused on implementing personalized care programs to facilitate recovery and improve well-being.