My sister and I liked the o...

My sister and I liked the owner, Steve Walski. At first I thought he might be flaky, but as we toured the house, I saw how the residents and staff seemed relaxed and enjoying their lunch. When I found out that he did all the shopping and cooking and seemed to know all of the residents likes, dislikes and names, I warmed to him. The house wasn't pristine, but he said the carpeting is being replaced with a hardwood look vinyl flooring by October. He thinks he will have a room open for mom within 10 to 20 days. That would work for us. He said he would repaint the nice-sized room and we could bring any furniture, pictures for walls and anything else that mom might like. In contrast to Sierra, he doesn't have his caregivers work 24 hour shifts, he wants them to go home and be fresh when they come to work. I may go meet with the RN and other caregiver today. Unless something comes up, I will give them a $500 deposit to hold the room. The deposit will apply to the first month's rent. Also the home is within a mile or so of my house.

Daily care provided by a team of dedicated caregivers 24/7

Private rooms

Beautiful front and back yard
Patio lets resident enjoy the Arizona outdoors near a pond