Robinwood Landing Alzheimer's Special Care Center - Lansing, MI

Robinwood Landing Alzheimer's Special Care Center - Lansing, MI has yet not published prices.

A lovely home & friendly informative staff. Bright & cheerful. I liked the idea of a calmer area on the far side of the home. It would be nice to have some trees for shade in the outdoor areas.

Fantastic

I was drawn to this community because of how it was developed to allow for freedom for the residents to move about independently. The building itself allows for this freedom but is still a safe environment for them and they don't feel lost because there are no or very few dead end halls, it is mostly a large circle.
The staff are extraordinary. I love hearing their interactions with my Mom and with other residents as they exhibit caring and compassion towards all. I do sometimes see that weekends are a little more difficult with staffing sometimes a little lighter than during the week days.
I love the activities they do and wish my Mother would participate more with them.

Vincent Naughton

Thank you for your wonderful review. We appreciate your support and kind words. We are glad to hear you are happy with our care of our Residents. We will always work to give exceptional service and respect to Residents.

Wonderful caring staff

Excellent care. There could be a better variety of food. Should offer sealed bendable straws.

Vincent Naughton

Thank you for your feedback. We always strive to provide nutritional healthy meals to ensure the well being of our Residents. We continuously look to improve our community as we are always willing to listen to new ideas to make our community the best it can be. We appreciate your support.