Pines Health Care Center - Lansing, MI

Pines Health Care Center - Lansing, MI has yet not published prices.

DO NOT SEND YOUR FAMILY HERE !!!

My friend's mother DIED there. She was neglected seriously. Her mother had bruises on her that were "unexplained," and she was left in her own waste in a bed that was inappropriate for her at 96. My FATHER has been left unattended so much that he had FALLEN so many times that even the DOCTOR'S AT SPARROW HOSPITAL REFUSED TO SEND HIM BACK. I don't know (or really CARE) IF THE STAFF ARE INEXPERIENCED TO TOO BUSY, THESE ARE HUMAN BEINGS AND OUR LOVED ONES. THIS PLACE SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN. IT SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN, AND I THINK I AM GOING TO START THE PROCESS. When these "nurses" and "administrative staff" get to be in their 70s, 80s or 90s, THEY are going to receive the SAME TREATMENT THEY ALLOWED TO HAPPEN TO OTHER PEOPLE'S FAMILY. THEY SUCK.

The Pines Healthcare Center is 145 bed skilled nursing and rehabilitation center located in Lansing, Michigan. As added value to our residents, we are certified for both Medicare and Medicaid. In addition, we work with major insurance companies including Physicians Health Plan of Mid Michigan (PHP) as well as accept private funds. Specializing in skilled nursing care, post hospital and surgical care, physical, occupational and speech therapy, IV therapy, and respite care, The Pines meets the needs of the community.

Located minutes from both McLaren – Greater Lansing Hospital and Sparrow Hospital, The Pines is in the heart of Lansing's medical community. The strong partnership built between primary care physicians and specialists and the team at The Pines optimize the effectiveness of each resident's personalized plan of care.