New Life Assisted Living Center - DeWitt Township, MI

Positively impressed with the staff!!

We took a tour of this community and it was not clean as the community we chose. The menu did not look as well as the other community. The community is small and seemed crowded.

The staff is loving, caring and kind to the residents. Nice environment. Happy with the care my mom is receiving.

New Life Assisted in DeWitt, Michigan

We moved our Mom in to New Life Assisted Living Center in Dewitt, Michigan on September 11, 2014. New Life is a small facility (11 capacity) which is exactly what we were looking for. Mom has dementia and a large place would have been confusing for her. Mom is sharing a room with another lady and she is doing great! All of the staff are so caring and they made Mom feel right at home from the first day. Mom now feels safe and secure and she has become best friends with her roommate! I can now enjoy Mom as a daughter again now that I don't have to take care of her all of her personal needs along with paying bills, shopping and cleaning house for her. I would say that our whole family benefits by having Mom in her new home. The staff are smiling friendly and always looking out for the residents' needs first and foremost. I would definitely recommend this facility to anyone for their Mom or loved one.

New Life Recommendation

This small (11 capacity) friendly home has been ideal for our Mom. She has dementia and was fearful in her home. She knows someone is there for her 24 hours a day and this has given her a sense of comfort. She loves her new home and is making friends with staff and residents alike! We looked at larger settings for her and while they were beautiful and had many amenities, we felt she would have been lost in a large setting like that. I can't say enough about the staff and owners at New Life. They have a mission of care and love and it shows each and every visit I have been there to visit Mom. I would recommend this home to anyone seeking a homelike safe setting for their loved one.

Wonderful place!

They do an absolutely fantastic job at New Life! They take great care of their residents. The owner told me that the staff would treat my Mom with the same care and concern that they'd look after their own parents with, and from what I have seen this is true. I've got no complaints whatsoever! The facility is warm and inviting, the staff are caring and friendly, and everyone here seems happy!

New Life Assisted Living Center is a family owned and operated Adult Foster Care (AFC) home licensed through the Michigan Department of Human Services Bureau of Children and Adult Licensing located in the beautiful DeWitt, Michigan! We are a 24 hour care home with 3 private bedrooms and 4 shared (two person) bedrooms, for a capacity of 11 total residents. We have 3 full bathrooms for resident use, kitchen, breakfast nook, living room, salon area, spa tub, and shared dining/activities room. We also have a large deck for summertime enjoyment!