A good place

This community offers assisted living and two levels of memory care. This community is pretty new and is very nice. It is located on the Indian River and the view is beautiful. I feel mom is safer here as she is currently in the memory care unit for residents with high functioning dementia. The food is good and they offer healthy options. They have a large kitchen on the main floor for the assisted living residents. The dining room for memory care is in a different location. The staff have bent over backwards to make sure mom is cared for.

A good place

So far things are going well for mom at this community. The food is decent and they take good care of the community. They offer daily activities and the staff encourage her to participate. We like that they offer a lock down memory unit. I would recommend this community.

My sister brought a care manager into the facility 3 Jul for an assessment. My sister does not have a medical POA and my mother was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s 14 months ago. Sentinel care should not have been permitted in the facility. Guests, specifically medical professionals, should not be allowed to visit my mom without my approval. I was called by the memory care nurse in time to have sentinel removed.

What a wonderful place.

What a beautiful and wonderful place for seniors. My Dad is so happy. I am so happy that he is happy and in a great place. He says he is on a permanent cruise.

Could improve some but is better than the others I have lived in.

My wife has Alzheimer’s. We both moved in when the facility opened. The staff has taken total charge of looking after my wife, they do an excellent job. This has now given me time to myself without worrying about her safety. We share a room on the memory care floor. This was by far the best facility out of the dozen so I visited great decision to come here!

Sandy Pennington

We are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at RiverView Senior Resort Living!

Great tour!

The place is spectacular. Everything and every room is a room with a view. I wish I could live there. They were super nice, the rooms are nicer and bigger than any assisted living I've seen. The smallest is 412 sq. ft. The prices would be comparable if you only wanted assisted living. The memory care is on floor 4. It has the same beautiful scenic rooms. The floor is coded so they can't get off & on the elevator without an escort. The prices go up with the level of care needed. The place is beautiful. Each resident gets a security necklace if they need help. My mom uses one now at the place she's in CT. As much as I like this place I'm not sure this is the best place for mom probably because of the increased price she will incur as she needs more help over time.

Great Meals!!

I was very impressed with the quality of meals the chef serves to the residents at this community. During our visit they let us try a meal and it was nothing short of amazing. I also liked how the entrance was open and very inviting. It was almost like walking onto a cruise ship that was on land. They also have a back up a generator which I thought was important especially with all of the storms we have.

Best choice in Melbourne

This is an excellent place with a caring staff. My grandmother was in a different place prior to this one and it's easy to see how much better she's doing now. She is now getting proper meals and attention and is taken around the facilty to enjoy it. She needs extra assistance with mobility issues and they are doing great with her.

My Father has Improved Very Much Since His Move Here

My father is doing very well here at this community. He is doing so well that he is now moving to the assisted living. He has improved very much since his move here, and I'am very pleased. The care they provide their residents is amazing. The people are great. He is very pleased with the meals. He is a little nervous about moving to the assisted living portion of the community, but I know he is safe and in good hands here. This is a community I would recommend.

Good Experience For Us at This Community

My mother is doing well here at this community. They are taking good care of her and her needs. It is a well maintained community, they do a good job with the cleanliness. The staff is very good. There are activities available for the residents. I've tried some of the meals, and the food is very good. I know she is safe and being cared for well. This is a community I would recommend, it has worked well for us.

Beautiful Facility Spectacular Views

a beautiful facility right on the river! the views are spectacular Great staff a must see before you make any decisions... its brand new as of 2016 all the services and activities you could imagine !!..Make sure you check this one out before you make your choice.Beautiful !!