We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Complimentary Transportation
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
My Father Isn't Very Satisfied
My father's experience with these senior apartments hasn't been the best. He feels that they check on him to much. He is independent and doesn't require any care. He has a cat in his apartment, and the cat would cause sometime cause some problems and he has to pay additional fees. Overall hoping things improve.
Office staff, Jo, was friendly, helpful, and curious.
A Good Little Place
Everything is going okay with my mother here at Riverview House. The community is nice and clean and very kept I haven't any concern about that. The staff has been helpful and accommodating to my mom and I with the whole process. It is a good little place to move your loved one to. When you need to start considering senior living option this would be a community I would recommend to my family and friends.