Riverstone Retirement Resort - Kansas City, MO

Great place to live!

Beautiful facility, friendly staff, great food and very reasonable prices. Comfortable place to live/ visit.

Riverstone is a beautiful place. Their prices for independent living are comparable with other places in the area. They also offer good services, but I was surprised that laundry of sheets and towels wasn't included. They will make the bed, but the resident has to wash the sheets. I felt like my mom's needs were just a bit beyond what Riverstone could meet.

Not many small rooms!

The Riverstone was a very nice community but they did not have many small rooms available if we would have chosen this community we would have been put on a waiting list. It would be nice if they had more studio apartments since it is easier for seniors to manage. The place was very nice, though, and the staff was all very friendly.

Toured, looked nice

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. I thought this looked like a very nice place, overall! All of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional, and the facility was clean and well kept. We ended up selecting another community, but I'd say this one is worth a look!

facility was great

We were going to put my mom here but decided not to place her in a facility. They offer fitness classes there, they had different activities there that they offered. We liked how the facility plan was laid out. All the amenities they offered were on the 1st floor such as the beauty shop, dining hall and the bank. They had all the amenities on the 1st floor so that no one had to remember what floor they offered them on. The other 2 floors were the residents floors, they also had some rooms on the 1st floor as well.

I am visiting my Mother for a week and have been so impressed with the friendliness, their attention to detail, and the attentiveness of the staff here at Riverstone. My mother enjoys the people, the activities and the great food. After living in Spain for 44 years my siblings and I did not know how she would adjust back to our culture and to this new stage in her life but the wonderful staff at Riverstone have made that transition easy and pleasant. It gives me peace of mind to see her so relaxed and content here. This is a lovely place to live and suits my mother well.

The residents weren't very friendly.

This was a really nice place. The staff was friendly, it was clean and they had activities. The residents weren't very friendly. It could feel kind of cliquish.

All around review of Riverstone !!

I love it !! It's fantastic community. Of all three communities that i toured. This was the best. Love the decore love the management. Jon & Jodonna is the sweetiest people you ever want to meet. it has been fun here so far. I have meet some real nice people here. They all are very friendly. I find myshelf not wanting to leave this place even on thangs that i have go and get done outside of here. I'm hoping that eventually that i can settle in a studio apartment here. The large one bedroom that i'm in now is very nice and roomy. But it is a little bit more costly and I'm hopeing to downsize as soon as a cheaper apartment comes available. All in all this is a top notch facility top notch commuinty. I highly recomend it to any one that can aford it.

Beautiful community

This place was very very nice. It was a beautiful community, and everyone was very friendly during the tour. I would have loved to be able to have Mom here, but it was just too big for her to be able to navigate easily, as she is physically frail and unwilling to use some form of scooter.

Movies Everyday and Bus Trips

The have exercise activities - very simple, aerobic ones to relax and stretch muscles. The have movies there every day and buses to different store and places in town. My mother-in-law and father-in-law like it just fine. They said the food is pretty good. You could probably give it a 3 on a 1 to 5 scale.

Met with Esther Tuggle. Bea...

Met with Esther Tuggle. Beautiful facility, like being in a resort community; price reflects that somewhat. Apartments were new, spacious, granite counter tops, nice kitchen area with full size appliances and built-ins, room for dining table. Amenities included hot tub and movie theatre. Garage space was available, good location. No assisted living, may build that in the future. All rooms had washer-dryer hookups.

LOVE IT! Very clean, nice facility, a...

LOVE IT! Very clean, nice facility, all daily activities availabe in house. Friendly staff and residents.

Riverstone Retirement Community was planned with you in mind. The studio, one, two and three bedroom suites are pleasant, beautifully designed homes with fully equipped kitchens, luxurious private baths, and many smart details to complement your busy lifestyle.

At Riverstone, you are never late for supper! With our innovative Freedom Dining services, you can dine on your schedule. Riverstone features numerous dining options, including our deli counter, pizza kitchen, Congress Club Bistro as well our Formal Dining Room, you'll be free to choose and will not be bound by a dining schedule.

Take Care of your personal business at our in-house bank, general store and pharmacy, salon and fitness center. A large 150 seat, state of the art features, live entertainment, televised sporting events as well as films, documentaries and lectures