Palestine Commons - Kansas City, MO

My Mom loves the In-room washer and dryer!!

While I was online I got to see a bunch of communities but I chose this one because I saw a bunch of good reviews. The staff is really nice. They’re friendly and personable. The staff makes sure my mom gets what she needs. They help her walk through the halls and move around. The staff always knows what’s going on with my mom and they address any concerns quickly. My mom hasn’t been able to try the food yet because she’s still trying to get settled but her room does have a full kitchen with a dishwasher, stove, and refrigerator. The rooms do come unfurnished and you have to provide everything inside of it, although, they do have an in-room washer and dryer. The facility does offer activities such as a bible study night, bingo, group dinners, and they have a small gym. I would really recommend this facility.

My father's care

I like this community for the great care. He likes that he is able to cook his own meals. He likes the activities that he has made friends. This is a nice area and the community center is good for him to be active. I would highly recommend this community to other families.

Informative Tour Guide!!

So far, we have only taken a tour of the Palestine Commons. My loved one will be moving into the community soon. We chose this place because her apartment was nice, they have a community center that offers meals and activities for the residents. The tour guide communicated very well with us. Overall, it was a clean and up-kept place.