Right at Home - Pasadena, CA has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Exercise

Friendly and Professional and Focused on Service

After several months with another home health agency, I switched over to Right at Home to help me take care of my wife now recovering from major health problems. And I'm so glad I did switch to Right at Home Pasadena. Unlike the other agency, Right at Home Pasadena is completely open about their scheduling, provides regular aides for us who we are able to become friendly and familiar with (and not a new person each time), vets their aides to make sure that they are adequately trained and experienced for the job they have to perform. They are highly professional and aim to please. It is not about the money for them, it is about providing the best possible services to those who need them. Thank you, Right at Home Pasadena.

Staff skill level is...

Staff skill level is questionable, as they pick from nursing students. Staff takes an online honesty test. Fees range from $19-$25/hr, with four hours minimum.

Right at Home helps seniors and disabled adults remain in the comfort of their own home. If you or a family member needs assistance with routine daily activities, Right at Home is the helping hand you seek. Our trained, bonded and insured caregivers provide in-home supportive care lasting from a few hours per week to 24 hours a day.

We believe that maintaining an independent lifestyle fosters the dignity and sense of purpose we all seek. Your own home provides invaluable comfort, a sense of security and feeling of well-being. Right at Home works with you and your family to assess your needs, whether it’s for short-term assistance to help you get back on your feet after an illness or surgery, or for support on a continuing basis.