Right At Home - Kenosha, WI has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Exercise

When you a loved one gets to the point where they need At Home Care givers, you want someone that you and your loved one can trust. You build a relationship with your loved ones care giver(s) and a bond is formed... The caregiver essentially becomes a part of the family. This caregiver learns the best ways to care for your loved ones and knows what does/doesn't work. They become routine and the duties of the job don't need to be reiterated every time they come to your home. They know how to help your loved one from the bathroom (because it can be challenging), once they learn and know... your loved one trusts them. 1 solid caregiver is ideal, 2-3 other REGULARS will suffice. With that being said...

This agency is great if you don't really care who is treating for your loved one... they will be cared for by different caregivers every other day. Your loved one with have to repeat over and over the duties to each and every new caregiver that walks into their house... because believe me. there will be alot of various different ones. So don't get too attached to just one of them, because as soon as you do the people that are behind those desks at the agency will catch on. They will take them away from you and send you brand new ones for your loved one to deal with. Repeat everything and anything they need because those caregivers haven't build the rapport and they just won't know the routine. They won't have that opportunity because they will get moved to someone else's home the next day.

All of this can be a very frustrating, emotional and draining roller coaster ride for your loved one. I wouldn't recommend this agency to anyone who needs care like my mother needs. I want my mother to be at peace and live a life without hassle, worry and confusion. Needless to say, my mother has since moved on to a new agency and is now, unfortunately, experiencing similar situation again... So soon we will be doing a further investigation on the next agency we choose to go with. It is so hard to make conscious decisions if no one writes honest reviews... Good luck with your search...

P.S. Spanish-speaking caregivers are not currently readily available with this agency. Only a small fraction of their caregivers are bi-lingual.

Good at Bathing Alzheimer's Patients

Our caregiver was very good at getting my mom to bathe. I actually would really like it if she would talk to the community that my mom is currently in to give them advice on how to bathe patients with Alzheimer's. I was very pleased with the service that we got with Right at Home.

Very promising. Will ask hi...

Very promising. Will ask him to call mom.

Right at Home helps seniors and disabled adults remain in the comfort of their own home. If you or a family member needs assistance with routine daily activities, Right at Home is the helping hand you seek. Our trained, bonded and insured caregivers provide in-home supportive care lasting from a few hours per week to 24 hours a day.

We believe that maintaining an independent lifestyle fosters the dignity and sense of purpose we all seek. Your own home provides invaluable comfort, a sense of security and feeling of well-being. Right at Home works with you and your family to assess your needs, whether it’s for short-term assistance to help you get back on your feet after an illness or surgery, or for support on a continuing basis.

Services include:

• Laundry

• Local transportation

• Doctor or pharmacy visits

• Companionship

• Personal Care services including bathing, transferring and lifting, and toileting assistance