Sienna Home Care - Northbrook, IL

Sienna Home Care - Northbrook, IL has yet not published prices.

Stay away.

Stay away from this agency. They are not honest. They only care about money and do not treat their caregivers or clients well.

It brings me peace of mind ...

They staff is very friendly. It brings me peace of mind because I live far way. Laura, the owner, makes sure mom gets what she needs. My mom uses the two days to get all her appointments and running around done. Laura and David follow through. They don’t let anything lapse.

Very Disappointing Service

We're really disappointed with them. They started in August and we have gone through 10 caregivers. There is no consistency. My parents are very confused. Their routines are just so disrupted. It creates a lot of anxiety for my mom who is the primary client. They don't seem to want to do anything more than basic cooking for mom. It's making us look at other companies.

When we spoke with them and interview they said they could accommodate us. They said they would be able to take my mom around to shopping and hair appoints and go on walks with her. None of those things have happened. There is no communication between the caregivers. They only go through the agency owner, Laura. They are not watchful and not looking out for the best interest of the clients. Overall we're very disappointed.

"COMPASSIONATE, SUPPORTIVE CARE IN THE HOME." At Sienna Home Care, Inc. we strongly believe that the best place to be is at home. We understand the importance of personal care, and are dedicated to providing the highest quality professional care & help.

Our trained Health Service Workers strive to ensure the highest level of comfort and independence...while providing professional attention and assistance.

At Sienna Home Care, Inc. we employ our own direct staff. It is the quality of our people that truly make the difference. Each on of our Health Service Workers are carefully matched with each client.

Sienna Home Care, Inc. offers a complimentary consultation and assessment to each client prior to placing a Health Service Worker in your home.

Remember, for all of life's challenges, Sienna Home Care, Inc. is only a phone call away.