PeopleCare In-Home Care Services, LLC - Racine, WI

PeopleCare In-Home Care Services, LLC - Racine, WI has yet not published prices.

Great Caregivers !!

The caregivers at PeopleCare have been wonderful, they all have been attentive to my loved ones needs and have been on time to every appointment. The only thing I would suggest is that they would have one consistent caregiver to come to the home instead of a different one every time. Overall I have no complaints and would recommend there services to anyone.

I cannot say enough about this home care agency!!!

The caregiver from PeopleCare In-Home Care Services was great with my dad. They were always on time, took him to his doctor appointments and helped around the house as needed. The office staff were nice to work with when we were setting up the services he needed. I would recommend this service.

Pleased With This Home Care

My experience with this agency has been alright. The care giver I've had is pretty pleasant. They help with cooking and cleaning, some light personal care. They are pretty good at job, I'am pleased with the job they do. This is a home care agency I would recommend.

Wonderful Service

For the past 2 months I have been using People Care for my mother. They took the time to find the perfect match in a caregiver. My mother has been so happy and I am more at ease. Thumbs up for People Care!

Good Source for In Home Care.

From first meeting with Kimberly to experiences with caregivers, PeopleCare showed caring attitude for mom's needs and wants. Always on time if not early, Dropped off and picked up prescriptions and did some shopping for mom without our asking them to do it.

At least talk to Kimberly when considering in home care.