Synergy HomeCare of Gurnee - Gurnee, IL

Synergy HomeCare of Gurnee - Gurnee, IL has yet not published prices.

Poor Corporate Communication, Good Caregivers

We have been using SYNERGY for about 8-10 weeks now, and the caregivers themselves have all been very good, professional people. However, I am concerned with communication with this company. One of our caregivers called in ill, and we were assured that there would be a replacement. However, the replacement never showed up, and only when we contacted the company, did they tell us that the replacement also called in sick. We have also had a few changes in caregivers, and I hope the newest one will stay on for a while. Anytime we get a new caregiver, I do have to spend a considerable amount of time acclimating them to my loved one's needs, so it isn't very time effective to continuously train new people.

Good in home care

We have been very helpful. We liked that they were able to get us the help we need for the care for my mom.We like that they care taker has been helpful and kind. We like that she is willing to help with personal care for my mom. We would recommend the service and the care taker for doing what is takes to help.

They were very good.

They were very good. We didn't have any complaints. They were very nice to us, and we tried to be nice to them.