ComForCare Home Care Senior Services - Chicago S Lake - Buffalo Grove, IL

ComForCare Home Care Senior Services - Chicago S Lake - Buffalo Grove, IL has yet not published prices.

ComForcare understands that today's busy lifestyles often deprive family members of the time necessary to provide hands on assistance and companionship for their loved ones. Therefore, we want every family we service to have the peace of mind that comes with knowing their loved-ones are safe and comfortable. As a result, we have developed the ComForcare QualityCare Guarantee~ the best satisfaction guarantee of home care services. ComForcare guarantees that our caregivers will be present at their shifts, providing the peace of mind they expect, or the next equivalent shift is on us. For your convenience, our services are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Whether your needs are for basic companionship or for personal care needs, you can be confident that “When you can’t be there….you can call ComForcare.”

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance

Satisfied with This Home Care

My mother is doing well since she started to receive services from this home care agency. Everything is going great, and I'am pleased with the services they have provided her with. This is a home care agency I would recommend, it is working out well for my family.

Great Home Care

Everything is working out very good for my father with this home care agency. He is doing very well, and his caregiver is great. She shows up on time, and my father enjoys her company. It has been a good experience working with this home care agency, they have followed through with everything they promised us. This is a great home care agency, and I would recommend it.

I have no complaints!

The caregiver that comes out to the house is a Certified Nursing Assistant and she is an angel. She drives mom to the store and to some of her appointments. The entire process of setting up the service was great. The contact person was so patient, understanding and walked me through the process. They answered all of my questions and offered information. They were accommodating and I would recommend service.

Excellent one on one care!

I have been very pleased with the services that ComForcare has been providing my husband. They are always on time and are very attentive to his needs. They are always making sure they are playing a different activity with him each day and keeping him busy throughout the week. I have no complaints about the service we have been receiving and would recommend them.

They have done a good job.

They have done a good job. We are very happy with them, they have been helpful and reliable. I have not had any major issues.

Mom Enjoys The Care Givers

From what my mother has told me she really likes the care giver the agency sent out to help her. The lady helps around the house with fixing things and changing curtains. We were worried about the transition to having someone new come into her home to help, but this agency eased our worries and is caring for my mother in law very well.

exceptional care

They went above and beyond my expectations. We came down in a snowstorm for my father's funeral. We were late in getting to the hotel and they said not to worry, they would be there. The owner was the caretaker and she was worried that a caregiver wouldn't get there the next day so she stayed in the hotel in her own room! We so appreciated the top rated care they gave my mom at this very sad time. I would recommend them anytime-A+!

They are doing a good job.

They are doing a good job. So far they have been very helpful, and very accommodating. They have been reliable, and we have been very happy with them.

great service

My mom who lives in a memory care facility has really benefited by the care of a Com Forcare worker taking her out occasionally. She has really bonded with her caregiver and it really seems to have lifted her spirits. I would highly recommend.