Harvard Park Retirement - Spokane, WA

Very Affordable

My grandmother lives in Harvard Park Retirement, and so far it has been a good experience. The affordability is excellent for what residents get at this community. The have activities like Bingo, and other games to keep the residents busy and social. They also have transportation to places outside of the community. The meal service is great. It’s restaurant style, so they give you a menu, and you can order whatever you off of it. The staff and the owners, [Removed], have been great; Very helpful. They made the move in process very simple and quick. Overall, I’d recommend it to others.

Not for us

My loved one did not care for this community. The area it was in was not what he was looking for. There was also a slight odor when we looked at the room. The people we met were nice.

Holiday Retirement

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. We want to make Harvard Park the best possible place to live for our residents. Please feel free to call us with any additional feedback you may have. Thank you!

Visited Harvard Park with a good friend looking for independent living options in the Spokane area and [Removed] took us around the residence. Very nice updated feeling building; beautiful park-like grounds with many walking paths and outdoor sitting spots; friendly and happy staff and residents; clean, light, airy rooms and hallways; many activities planned; convenient transportation available; fitness classes, and shared community activity spaces; delicious sounding foods available and residents raved about it; close access to many SouthHill neighborhoods by walking or scheduled transit; and covered parking carports. Flexibility for guests/family to stay up to 45 days over the year for free, in 2 week blocks, and reciprocity of being able to stay in Brookdale retirement centers all over the country (300!) for free for 1 wk blocks, including meals; all made these our friend's top pick! Cost was a little higher but included more 'perks' than other top pick so probably will even out and he will see tomorrow if it is in his budget.

My home community

I am happy with this community. The staff are outstanding. They offer us alot of great choices of meals that are served. The chef will come out and make sure that the meals are good or if anything needs .They do offer alot of good activities for the residents. I would recommend this community for other families.

[Removed] was very personable. Lovely grounds and well maintained. Did have an understated tone/atmosphere which would suit our father quite well. Really appreciative of the ambassador program to welcome new residents.

Terrific place -- moving in . . . . . .

Soo friendly . . . . embraced me completely on my visit; look forward to living there for my remaining years.

Harvard Park is clean and real nice!!

SInce moving into this community my dad is settling in nicely. The food is good and they offer a variety of choices. There are daily activities that he has not yet started to enjoy, however we hope once he is more comfortable he will participate. I would recommend this community.

Review of Harvard Park Retirement - Spokane, WA

This facility was very nice as was the staff. We did choose a different one mainly because of the location as it was closer to family

Nothing To Complain About

There is nothing we have to complain about. They have accommodated us and bent over backwards to get my loved one into a nice facility. If she needs to call on them for anything they are just right there.

First impressions for Joe Glidewell assisted living

My ratings are based on first and second impressions. They always seemed to have an answer for our concerns
The apartment is very clean, modern and functional. Joe tells us of friendliness of the other tenants, and enjoys the dining.
We're glad he is a safe and caring environment.

I am very happy with them so far.

I am very happy with them so far. It's clean and the staff is friendly. So far it's working out well. I would rate them very highly, and I don't have any specific complaints at this point.

A Welcoming community.

I think it’s been really good. My mother lives there. Everything was wonderful. The staff was wonderful. I think she had friends the first day she was there. They’re very aware and they want to make you feel comfortable, even the families – so you know that your loved is well taken care of.

When she was having problems with her phone – before she moved in – they went to meet her in person – just going that extra step to make sure that she felt welcomed and to make things easy.

First mionth for Mom

Going slow for Mom, going to take some time for her to adjust. Staff are helpful and residents overall are friendly. Just taking time to organize her belongings. Then getting use to a different routine will take some time as well.

Nestled within a grove of mature pines atop Spokane’s South Hill, Harvard Park offers you a taste of elegant quality and grace in the great inland Northwest. Residents will enjoy our proximity to two excellent area hospitals, shopping opportunities and entertainment.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind