Reunion at Redmond Ridge - Redmond, WA

Absolutely impressive place! Althoug...

Absolutely impressive place! Although we were not expected there, and the contact person was not there, but after a short period of inconvenience and waiting, we were shown the whole place, given much information by charming young lady This was just great! We loved it!

Toured and liked what I saw.

Toured and liked what I saw.

It was beautiful and I loved it. I d...

It was beautiful and I loved it. I do have my eye on the last one shown and am trying to find a time to take my children to see it.

It’s here…the Eastside’s newest 55+ active living community, conveniently located in the prestigious Redmond Ridge neighborhood.

Lease your new apartment home today! Reunion at Redmond Ridge is affordable resort-style living, designed with comfort in mind.Choose from a studio, 1, 2, or 3 bedroom apartment home with features such as GE appliances, Whirlpool washers/dryers, huge floor plans and extra storage. Enjoy living just steps from shopping, with easy access to SR 520.

You may hike, bike, or enjoy a day of golf in this Redmond neighborhood.