Not a Small Community

We were looking for a community that was small with a good atmosphere. On the tour we saw a very big community. It seemed much larger and we were not interested in the size of the facility.

This was a wonderful place to visit! Friendly, nice and clean with lots of amenities. Serves breakfast and dinner's every day my Dad liked that and the movie theater! Close to Covington :)

Nice option!

I really liked this community. I think it's a good option. We didn't chose it because they didn't offer VA assistance.

Staff was incredibly helpful and understanding!

They offer daily activities, exercise classes and outings!!!

My grandma is adjusting well to living at Radcliffe Place. The staff are nice and were great at answering our questions when she moved in. The community is clean and I would recommend it. She is making friends and she likes the food.

I like living at Radcliffe Place!!

The staff greet me by name and are really good. They keep the community clean. I have started to participate in some of the activities they offer. The food is pretty good and I would recommend this community.

Really like the look and feel of the community. This would be perfect for both of our mothers.

I Am Doing Fine

I feel I am getting good care from the staff here. They are nice, accommodating, and helpful and they are doing a fine job at keeping the place clean. I prepare my own food but at times I will eat from here and the food taste alright to me. I have my vehicle and get to drive around town instead of participating in activities.

I would give Radcliffe Place a 10!!!!

The staff are wonderful and they are willing to work with my mother in law. Their goal is to make the transition to a new community as easy and successful as possible. The services they provide are excellent. It is a clean and beautiful community. I joined my mother in law for dinner a couple of times and found the food to be good. Unfortunately, moving to a senior community is not fitting well with my mother in law. If she moves, it won't be because of anything having to do with the staff, facility or services. They have done everything to accommodate her and gone above and beyond to make her feel welcomed. I can't say enough about how pleased I am with Radcliffe Place. When it is time for me to move to a senior community, I'm hoping they have a vacancy!

We have been very happy so far with Radcliffe Place.

We have been very happy so far with Radcliffe Place. So far it seems to be a good place, and a good experience.

Its a wonderful place I have great apartment here that looks like im in the country. The people are really nice and considerate. I would want to be anywhere but here.

Great place!

The whole experience has been wonderful! It is a warm, welcoming community, and the services they provide met all of our loved one's needs. Now that she has settled in she really seems to be enjoying herself, it is a great fit for her. She is making friends, has been raving about the food, and enjoys all of the activities and outings that they offer!

Located in the south end of beautiful Kent WA, Radcliffe Senior Living offers affordable retirement living in a luxurious and comfortable setting.
Our independent retirement community features a variety of luxury one and two bedroom apartment homes with fully equipped kitchens, spacious closets, emergency call system, amazing views and much more.

Whether you're looking to simplify your life or eliminate the daily demands of home ownership, Radcliffe Place in Kent is the perfect solution for your needs.
At Radcliffe Place, we want you to enjoy the greatest years of your life, while we handle the daily chores. Discover an atmosphere of comfort and convenience. Where a variety of services and fulfilling things to do, are just a short stroll from your apartment home.
We invite you to come experience retirement living at Radcliffe Place today!