Villas at St. James - Breese, IL

So far so good...

My father is doing very well at the Villas at St. James. We really like the community and are very appreciative to A Place For Mom for helping us find it, it has been a good for for him and the staff are taking good care of him....

Great value

This is a great little facility tucked away in a very quaint small town.

Really Good Experience

It has been a really good experience. The staff is courteous and professional. They are nice and you feel as if you can go to them if you need anything. I am pleased and glad that we chose them for my loved one. The food is excellent and I really enjoy the fact that the staff is checking on the residents throughout the day.

The Villas of St James in Breese Illinois has been a wonderful experience for my mom. Beautiful rooms, clean, good food and a kind and considerate staff!! What's not to like??

high regards

Nothing but high regards for Villas at St. James. The food is great. The cleanliness is great. The staff are very professional and caring. There is nothing they could improve upon to get any better than what they are. This facility is an A+. We are extremely pleased with everything here for my brother-in-law.

Very nice facility.

Very nice facility.

WELCOME HOME.

Located in rural, serene Breese, Illinois, The Villas at St. James is an independent & assisted-living community for seniors that has been serving Clinton County since 2004. We provide the ideal living arrangement for independent, active seniors who want to be healthy and happy and have fun!