Reflections Memory Care - Hollybrook- Harrisburg, IL

Care and options

The care at this community is very good and we like the staff who are caring and respectful. The menu is outstanding. They have a list of nice of activities that have been helpful to his needs. The community is small and the memory care unit is helping him. We would recommend this community for the nice care and value that is received. Other families would like the attention that the residents offer for care.

Mom's is in great care

This is a great community. The staff are outstanding. The activities are so important for my mom's care. We are happy with the one on one for care. The meals are really good and the variety. We love the memory care for my mom. I highly recommend the great care to other family.

We were very impressed with the facility and employees we met on the tour. The only weak area was the need for more rehabilitation facilities. Still don't have quote on costs.