Situated on picturesque grounds in a quiet corner of Denver, you’ll love our elegant facilities, friendly staff and convenient location. We’re close to shopping, healthcare, dining and all the amenities of the nearby city.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind

The Community We Saw

We looked at this community and met with a nice lady who gave us a nice tour. After the tour we found out that they were not able to let us stay as respite guests, they were accepting permanent residents.

A location for care

We toured this community. We liked the staff who were nice and friendly. The staff are very caring. I liked the lunch that we were served on the tour and the menu was also nice with a good variety of healthy meals. They do offer activities for the residents. This community seemed alittle hard to find and we were afraid that guest would have a hard time finding this location to visit. We would recommend the community for the services of care and value to others .

A tour or sales

We toured this community for good care. The staff was able to answer my questions. We did not like that they did not want to listen to the needs of my friend. We did not feel that this would be a good place at the time. Families might want to consider touring the community. We felt like it was more of a sale than comfort for someone to move into

Quite dissatisfied.

There are some improvements that could be made with Quincy Place. Though my loved ones are acclimating well to their transition, we have found that there is a significant turnover rate with management, staff and maintenance. The renovations that were set to take place have been cancelled, which has upset many residents. The food could also be better, as the food is very bad quality, as well as the service in the dining area. They fail to follow the published menu and offer fewer options than anticipated.

Good adjustment so far.

Everyone there is pretty friendly and helpful. My father forgets the meal times and they come up to his room to remind him.

Happy with My Move Here

I'am doing well here at this community. It is a very nice place. Everyone has been very welcoming, and kind. Everything is very well-kept, they do a great job with keeping everything nice, and clean. The staff is wonderful. I'am very happy with my move to this community.

An ok community

Dad enjoys the food at Quincy Place. They do have a high turnover with the staff. They offer daily activities, however dad does not participate in them and I am not sure he is encouraged to do so. They keep the community clean and I would recommend it.

A Positive Move-In

My mom has been doing great in her new home. The care is going pretty well. The staff are nice, kind and welcoming to her guests. She enjoys the meals that are served to her.

This community has been good for my mom and I so far. The staff keep the community clean and they are friendly helpful all the time. The food at the community is okay to my mom but she would prefer German food instead. My mom has been socializing and I believe she is even attending activities available. Overall I have not had a problem and I would recommend this community after taking a look at it.

Caring For Mom and Dad Well

Everything is going very well for my parents at this community, they seem to have adjusted very well to it. The community for the most part is clean, but they are under staffed, so at times it can take a while for the cleaning to get done. The staff is great, they are caring for my parents very well. There are good activities offered. The like the food, the meals are pretty nice. Overall it has been a good experience and I would recommend it.

She Has Made Many New Friends

My aunt is doing very well at this community. She has made many new friends and has adjusted very well to it. Everyone has been very friendly and kind to her. They are working on getting more because they are under staffed. It is a pretty clean community, but due to the fact they are under staffed it takes a while for the cleaning to get done. The staff is great, they have very positive attitudes. She stays very busy with all the activities they offer. The food is okay, they need more of a variety of food to choose from. Overall It is a nice community and I would recommend it.

Review of Quincy Place - Denver, CO

I have been very familiar with the Holiday Groups senior living communities since 2006 and I have the highest marks for all of them. The rent is fair they are very clean very personable staff and the meals are like from a 5 star restaurant. The time between courses need to be cut in half. The residents are very friendly and welcoming to all newbies and those touring the facilities. I think The Holiday Group communities are the only one who offer a guest room for those who need to spend the night and days to see for themselves before committing to a contract. They don’t hide the truth and if you have any doubts reserve the guest room and see for yourself. Remember you have to be a friend to find fiends. Between 1 and 5 stars I give Quincy Place 5 stars.

Going fine

We found Quincy Place and so far, things are going fine. We do not have any complaints with the facility or the staff here. So far, we are having a pleasant experience at this facility.

Bright, sunny and spacious

The facility is bright, sunny and spacious. The staff is always very helpful and pleasant. There seem to be quite a bit of activities for the seniors to do here. The food is healthy and good. So far, not too bad.

made a lot of false claims

Quincy Place was just one misunderstanding after another. They made a lot of false claims. My wife needs assisted living. The place was beautiful but they were kind of pushy. I made an appointment with access a ride and went in the morning to talk with the staff at Quincy Place. They showed me a model of the apartment with a 2 bedroom and bathroom. I saw elderly people walking around. I asked if my wife could keep Medicaid and they said no because it was a private facility. They said they could take her doctor twice a month but they have no wheelchair accessible vehicles. In order to have a half day of care for my wife it would be over $3000 a month. I called them and said this isn't what they told me when I was there. I had get an attorney because they wouldn't give me money back. I couldn't even see the whole apartment because they were cleaning it. The facility would be a beautiful place if you were just there to retire. It just wasn't the kind of care my wife needed. I am not happy with the way this facility deceived me.

Quincy Place is Wonderful!

Although she's only benn there a couple of weeks, Mom loves Quincy Place! The staff is caring, and the food is great! Also, the decor is beautiful, and kept VERY CLEAN!

Very warm and welcoming. Food was very good with healthy eating choices. Rooms are spacious and many with balconies. Excellent care plan and flexible for individual needs.

very nice and helpful, great food

My brother is currently living at Quincy Place and he doesn't seem to have any complaints. The staff there seems very nice and helpful. One of the reasons he chose the place was because of the food - they have three good meals a day with quality food. The management staff are all very helpful and all the residents there are nice and seem to enjoy living there.

really helpful and very friendly

They were really helpful and very friendly and welcoming. They made it a very smooth transition. They are also very flexible in terms of the care that they provide, able to make decisions on the fly on how to best handle situations. The rooms are really bright and they have nice balconies with a good view. The residents themselves are very welcoming, and the staff have an actual program to help new residents get acclimated which works very well.

Noticed a smell of cigarette smoke in 2nd floor hallway. We were told that residents can smoke in their units. Website said smoking outdoors only. Not good for tobacco allergies! Otherwise, very clean and large rooms, very pleasant facility. Nice people living there and on staff. Didn't inspect outdoor areas, due to fatigue, but will follow up. Neighborhood safe and quiet.

Helpful and Friendly

The Quincy Place is a nice community. The staff is helpful and friendly. My only complaint is that I'm not impressed with the meals. The facility itself is pretty clean. So Far So Good.

Very Friendly

They are very friendly and I recommend it to anyone who wants to live here.

They seem to be doing a pretty good job.

They seem to be doing a pretty good job. The staff seems to be pretty nice, and attentive and responsive. It's clean and there are no odors, but it could be cleaner, with more attention paid to the details. It's bright and sunny and we liked that. The managers are all nice, and the sales man was very nice and friendly, and charming, but I was a little disappointed that once we got moved in, when we see him, it's like he's never seen us before.

good experience

I am now staying as a resident at Quincy Place and I have to say it has been a really good positive experience. It is a very nice facility with excellent friendly accommodating staff. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Everything is going well.

Everything is going well. We liked the cleanliness a lot, they seemed to be the cleanest place we saw, it's one reason we chose them. The staff is friendly, and attentive. They have plenty of activities. There really haven't been any complaints about the food, or anything else.

small rooms

The rooms were very small with no kitchens. It was located really close to my son, but too far from me and location was really important to me.

too old and a high rise.

too old and a high rise.

Light, bright and airy. Wid...

Light, bright and airy. Wide hallways. Liked one-bedroom w/ walkout patio. Really liked Kelly and live-in manager. Age in place concept (wouldn't have to move). No stoves in kitchenettes. Covered parking $35/month. Decent closet space for size of units. Bookmobile once a week. Only two units currently available - both one-bedrooms.

This is happiest place you will go to. Everyone just loves it.

My mother lives there. They are best I’ve ever seen. I’ve never seen a place run so well. I’ve visited a lot of them. They are the best. My mom calls me and says she’s never been this happy. They respond immediately.

The food is out of this world. There isn’t anything that has been bad. The best value for the money!

They have a huge list of activities!

This is happiest place you will go to. Everyone just loves it.

Compared to others on the market, thi...

Compared to others on the market, this place is a 5. However, compared to what it should be, it's more of a 3. There are some issues with keeping up with maintenence (a month to fix a dishwasher). Also, the turnover rate for the staff is concerning.

They were accomodating when we first got in, but it seems like once you're in, that service level drops down a notch or two. Overall, though, my grandma is happy here.

Stay Away

If there was zero stars, that is how I would rate this place. Run don't walk away. STAY AWAY!

After seeing a cottage my crippled mother-in law signed a contract/agreement and was charged close to $5,500 which consisted of a "rate lock fee" and a "community fee." After I learned she had done this, I/we immediately called to cancel the next day. There is absolutely no way she can live independently in a separate cottage from the main building (she is wheel chair bound). Quincy Place is not willing to return the $2475 rate lock fee and is charging one day of rent. These guys just want your money. We are pursuing this through legal means but this should not be necessary. The salesman should have known there was no way an incapacitated woman should rent the cottage, but clearly he just wanted to make a sale.

This has caused my mother in-law and wife a lot of unnecessary stress and we cannot afford to lose this money.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has an older group of residents than we hoped for.

We didn't really hear about the community fee until we were just about ready to sign. Sometimes the calendar or what they have scheduled changes. I like the manager he will keep me informed of whats going on, and how she is doing. I like that they pour coffee and tea for the residents, and are able to kind of check in with them in a discreet way, but will be able to notice if anything is off. They have an older age group than I would have hoped for.

Love It!

Very nice! Nice people, nice food, nice apartment! They have bingo and right now they have a group playing music about the army and the navy. I live in the independent portion. I have a small kitchen but I don't use it because the food is included, and it is great food. I chose this community because it's only five minutes from my granddaughter, but it was a great choice.

Not for Me

It didn't work out too well. I went over for lunch and the young man that took me around was very nice. I made a decision that I should not have made, though, and I put down a deposit for the first month. I should have waited a day to think it over. I knew that I had made a mistake. All I have gotten back is $733 of my $3093.

They glossed over the things that I didn't like. There was no microwave and no way to cook anything. All the meals are served in one place. You can't even have breakfast in your own place because you can't cook anything. The living room was huge but had no place for pictures because it was all windows. There was only one elevator in the middle of the building, so the people on the wings had to walk a long way to get to the elevator. They have not responded to me trying to get my money back so I have had to hire a lawyer.

Terrific!

It's terrific! It's great and I think she's happy there.

Older Facility

I felt it was in a weird place. I was disoriented in the building and uncomfortable about that but I wouldn't not put my parents there just because of that. I felt that they weren't as clean and updated. The people were very nice but you can tell it's an older facility. It's very dated.

Good place for the price

I chose Quincy Place because it was the best option for my price range. The apartment is ok for the money that I am paying. They could use more activities and more of a variety of activities as well. I am happy with Quincy Place and would recommend it to anyone.

Very nice

Very nice

incl 3 meal/da, wkly maid svc, all ut...

incl 3 meal/da, wkly maid svc, all utilities (xcp phone)incl basic cable

We went to look yesterday - They DO h...

We went to look yesterday - They DO have cottages with full kitchens,food was wonderful,beautiful grounds and very friendly staff.

Very friendly and lots of activities....

Very friendly and lots of activities. Probably out of price range. Close to my work.

this has been the place i could most ...

this has been the place i could most envision my parents in. Director was wonderful and the place was comfortable

Nice place, but too fancy for her. Al...

Nice place, but too fancy for her. Also, no medical reps onsite.