Residences at University Hills - Denver, CO

Good place to avoid

The staff is very unprofessional and unfriendly because they can be since they are related to the owner. My unit was so dirty it took me two hours to clean before moving in. The elevator was always breaking down, so had to either walk to the other end of the building or take stairs. Ants always around the coffee counter in the common area.

Very Happy To Be Here!

Choosing the Residences at University Hills has been one of the best decisions I've made. Coming from where I was prior I feel so much safer and I love the apartment. From the kitchen space to the living room to my bedroom. I just love it. The staff have been extremely nice and helpful and having the convenience of living across the street from grocery stores and restaurants. Since moving in I've joined the book club and participated in other activities of my liking. All in all this has been a great experience and I couldn't be happier.

Liked sense of community, diversity. Nice outdoor area with water and bridge. East-facing views not so nice. Locally owned.

Greetings!

Thank you so much for your interest in our community! One person in the household has to be 62 years of age and some of our apartments are income restricted.

Our property is brand new and just opened April 2, 2014, we are an Independent community with 101 new and modern apartments. Our community features a library, game room, cyber cafe, outdoor living spaces, fitness center, community gardens, underground parking and more! Our apartments feature full size washer and dryer, huge walk in closets, granite counter tops and energy star appliances. Our property is sustainable, pet friendly and non-smoking.

We are a locally owned and operated company, the owner Henry Burgwyn comes by often to say hello, hang new artwork or add new books to the library. We have staff on-site including an Activities Director that hosts weekly activities including off site Museum visits, IMAX theater showings, current event discussions, book club, DIY projects and so much more!

Our property is conveniently located walking distance to Kings Soopers, Sprouts Grocery Store, Restaurants, Movie Theater, YMCA, 24 Hour Fitness, Shopping, Parks, Golf and so much more.