Brookdale Tamarac Square - Denver, CO

Brookdale Tamarac Square - Denver, CO has yet not published prices.

A little older but nicely updated and large apartments. There is also a lot of areas for walking and exercise areas were nice. The balcony provides very nice private outdoor space.

Very warm and welcoming environment.. [name removed] took a real interest in my needs and worked hard to find the right fit for my needs, very impressed with her!

While In Town

We were in town for a while and we wanted to see if this community would suit us for a respite stay. It looked really nice, they had some meals, about 2 a day. They were not the best fit for us and we decided on another community.

A home community

This is a great community for the living. The staff is attentive to make sure that things are always going well. The meals are offered and he seems to be pleased with everything and says the meals are healthy. They offer him to get involved with the activities that are offered. We are hoping that in time he will want to join the others. We would recommend this community for the care and value for a family member

A nice tour

They offer some amenities at this community. The community seemed clean and I liked the people I met during our tour. This community is more for independent living and we were looking for assisted living.

A tour

The staff we meet at this community were nice and knowledgable. This community consists of two towers and the elevators seemed to take a long time. The community seemed clean it just did not seem like it would work for mom.

Our Very Good Tour

We liked this place and my mom knew a friend here. The tour went good and I thought the community was a great place. The residents and staff are nice people. They only h ad one bedroom available. My mom wanted a studio. The price for a bedroom was out of her budget.

I Really Like It Here

I do like here, and everything is working out pretty well. Everyone is very kind and friendly. They do a good job with keeping everything nice and clean. I will say they could do a better job with keeping the parking lot and outside area cleanlier. There are nice activities, I teach a Spanish class for the residents. I'am pleased with the meals. This is a community I would recommend.

My Mom Ended Up Moving Out

My mom lived at this community for a few years. She did not enjoy her food while she lived there. There were some problems like how we paid all that money and didn't get services for what was paid for.

A Good Beginning

I have been working with this community to have my mom live here. The director is professional, friendly, and very responsive to all my calls. I was able to see the pictures of the community and found it to be real nice. My mom and sister took the tour and they like the community. It seems there are lots of activities available. I have no complaints about the beginning transition.

Inviting atmosphere place

Everything at the Brookdale Tamarac Square was inviting and loving from the first time we went there. My father has been very happy since he has been here.

I am happy with them so far.

I am happy with them so far. Its clean and the staff is nice enough. I haven't had any major concerns at this point. The food is okay, and it's a nice place.

She's happy, so I'm happy.

The food is delicious, the people are wonderful, the place is very clean. My mom has been here for about six weeks and one thing that she loves is that they take her grocery shopping and put her food up for here. She's happy, so I'm happy.

Warm and caring staff

The facility is nice and always seems to be very clean. The staff is warm and genuinely caring. The apartments here could be more spacious, but they are still comfortable. They seem to have enough activities here to keep the residents occupied and having fun.

Overall the facility was nice!

Overall the facility was nice, I would like to recognize Lasonga, she was the care nurse in charge (not sure if that is exactly how you spell her name) she was very nice and caring, experience overall was pleasant.....

So far so good!

Brookdale tamarac square has been wonderful. They have kept up on everything that has needed to be done on the apartment (garbage disposal, cable, etc.). The manager is so nice and worked with our financial situation letting us pay the move in fees in multiple months. She has yet to bring her dogs so they haven't charged a pet fee yet either. Also threw in cable and internet free. The grounds look kept up, everything was clean, and all of the tenants seemed very happy. My mother in law is still adjusting, but I think she is really going to enjoy the pool this summer!

Nice place, overall

Overall I think they do a good job at Brookdale Tamarac Square. It is a nice looking facility, and the staff here are friendly and helpful. I was very impressed by the woman who helped us out during the touring and selection process, she had a lot of helpful information for us. However, she did seem a little over-anxious to get us into the place, and I think some of the information she gave us about VA funding was over-optimistic, which we ended up not being able to get.

Clean units, but felt dark and a bit small for the price, compared to newer buildings. There is a step across the dining area/living separation that looks like it just invites falls! Recommend for sprightly seniors only, not for people with walkers. Balconies have flower boxes for personal planting, but traffic noise from Hampden is loud. Opening windows might be noisy, too. Elevators small and dark, halls narrow and dark. Not built for seniors with mobility issues, the building is best for physically active seniors in general. Residents appeared happy and friendly and active. Staff was understanding and sensible.

I really love it here

I am currently living at Brookdale Tamarac Square and am very happy here. They have done everything very well. I really love my apartment here. It is very nice and all the staff here is extremely friendly, caring, and helpful. I really love it here.

Everyone that works here is very friendly as well as the residents. Their apartments are very nice and large. The food is very good. Maybe a little overpriced for 2 meals a day. All is all I think it is a very nice senior living complex.

Friendly people, and good food!

Overall I think they have done an excellent job so far at Brookdale Tamarac Square! The facility itself is well kept and clean, the apartments are comfortable, and the staff are all very friendly. They also do a fine job with the food, I'm very pleased so far!

My experience with Oakhurst Towers ha...

My experience with Oakhurst Towers has been good. They have been very helpful. The staff is nice. Food is ok. Overall I'm satisfied with their services, friendliness of the staff, cleanliness of the facility, and care they provide.

Converted apartment buildin...

Converted apartment building with narrow halls, small, hard-to-navigate kitchens and step down into living room and rest of apartment. Rundown and kind of dingy. Met with Heather who was very nice. Different pricing - no meal plan included with rent.

To many floors and my paren...

To many floors and my parents would be forced to use the elevators, and that is not what they want.

Brookdale Tamarac Square offers independent living in Denver, Colorado. We are conveniently nearby many restaurants, shops and lovely parks. As you arrive, the front gate opens to welcome you to our lovely community with gorgeous views of the Rocky Mountains.

Whether you're enjoying the sun at our outdoor pool, reading a good book in our library or playing Wii sports games with friends, at Brookdale Tamarac there is something for everyone to enjoy. We offer a variety of activities and amenities, including:

Tai Chi
Book club
Putting
Guest entertainers
Choir

Our residents always enjoy our planned weekly outings to places like the local casino, outlet malls and picnics at the park.

At Brookdale Tamarac Square, our apartments are incredibly spacious, with three different floor plans to choose from varying from 670-1,000 square feet. Every apartment features:

Bathroom
Dining room
Closet space
Central heating and air-conditioning
Emergency response system

Our inviting community offers privacy, comfort, companionship and care, creating the ideal natural balance to live life exceptionally.