The Queenchester Terrace - Saint Catharines, ON

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Disgraceful

A family member lives here. Rooms not cleaned well. Bedding vacuumed but never washed! Absolutely disgusting! Pay $1100 monthly for a semi private room. Items stolen from room and management does nothing. No common area with air conditioning--gets very stuffy/humid and smelling of body odours. Do Not let your family member live here if at all possible. All beds/furniture are old and worn out--nothing new. At least 40 residents=$44000 per month they are making but residents do not benefit at all!!

New Management - New Change

I am please to find out that there is new management here and I personally had the opportunity to interact with them. The lady that has made a difference by going out of her way to accommodate me and correct the issues that I had. Thank you and as long as this continues I'm sure that this place will make the 5 star mark.
Thank you to the new management. Not sure if I'm supposed to name the person or not, so I will leave it as that!