QUALITY LIFE ADULT FAMILY HOME - Mountlake Terrace, WA

QUALITY LIFE ADULT FAMILY HOME - Mountlake Terrace, WA has yet not published prices.

This home has been a blessing for our...

This home has been a blessing for our family as we were no longer able to provide all the care that our loved one needed due to his illness. It is like he is part of their family and they care for him as one of their own. We no longer have to worry about him taking his medication on time, taking care of his personal hygiene, falling, etc. The staff has been very helpful keeping the family informed of what is going on. As I said earlier this home is a true blessing for our family.

Absolutely Love This Place!

We were very lucky to find the Quality Life Adult Family Home for my brother. He was in rehab for a number of months and lost most of his ability to do things on his own. He now needs 24 hour care. The staff here is wonderful and genuinely cares for my brother. My brother really likes the staff and trusts them. He is in a safe environment and they take exceptionally good care of him. We love the location and the house; very comfortable and safe. My brother is now wheelchair bound and he can move around to all rooms without any problems. We are all very happy with the Quality Life Adult Family Home.