We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Kelly visited this home and found it to be nice, clean, and tidy. The owners were pleasant. But this was pretty far away from my sister's home, in the opposite direction from rehab and doctors.
Kelly thinks this would be a good option if they do not find something closer with similar services.
Lona's AFH is located in a quiet neighborhood, surrounded by trees. Also, we have a little creek running in the backyard, creating a homey atmosphere. The house is wheelchair accessible and has private and semi-private rooms with walk in showers.In summer time we can enjoy ourselves outdoors.We try our best to meet the residents' needs.
We invite you to visit our home!