Quality Life AFH - Mountlake Terrace, WA

Our Brother has a New Home

Our family found the Quality Life Adult Family Home back in June of 2014. We were impressed with the house and the staff. My brother has MS and needs a lot of help, 24 hours a day. His Doctors have noticed a marked improvement in his overall health and attitude since moving here. We are forever grateful for everything they do for him. Their care and understanding for everything our brother needs just reinforces our decision to place him her. Our family is very pleased in all aspects of his care here and this truly is his home now.

Not Willing To Work With Family

I thought initially we had made the right choice for placing my dad here but after a few incidents, it was made clear to us we didn't. After doing an initial evaluation prior to moving him there the staff did not pay attention to his allergies and served him food he could not have.
They are not willing to willing to respect and work with what the family is saying and is in need of.
At one point when my dad was in the hospital and ready to come back to the home, we were told that the owner didn't feel comfortable accepting him back while we were in the emergency room and we needed to find him another place. When dad was there he was going to be placed on hospice and the owner was not willing to work with hospice.