Rose Park Manor, RN - Kenmore, WA

Very knowledgeable owner

My Dad spent his final days here and they treated him pretty well. They provided the hospice services and their care for him was good. He seemed to eat pretty well while he was there. The cleanliness was very nice and the staff seemed to be very knowledgeable. The owner of the home is a registered nurse and was very familiar with how to take care of him. Overall, they tried to prepare our family the best they could and to ease any pain he might’ve had.

A nice place!!

The staff at this community are helpful and friendly. The food was ok, however I wish they would have asked my mom what her preferences were with regards to her diet. The price was a little high. They keep the community clean and I would recommend it.

Highly Recommended.

This is a great community in every area. The staff is very helpful and caring. The community is veey clean and well taken care of. They do offer great activities. I would highly recommend this community for others.

I've given my review and still waiting for it to be posted. Two people have already come to me because of my true assessment of this unique Adult Family Home and I have referred them to Rose Park Manor. This establishment should be rightfully recoginized and appreciated for the truly paramount facility it is.

There is none better.....

I am so grateful for everything about Rose Park Manor. The owners/caregivers are the most wonderful, compassionate people and very knowledgeable as well. In my mind, there is no better adult family home.

This home is a large tradit...

This home is a large traditional home with nice territorial views. It is run by 2 married couples who take turns managing the home. It's a huge home with many of the bedrooms having a half bathroom. The owner is an RN and was very warm and knowledgable about special diets. All of the residents were napping when we arrived so we could not make any observations . Since my mom does not nap daily, I did not think this home was a good fit, but may work for others. The owner mentioned several perks including singing activities and weekly scheduled activities, free haircuts and nursing assessment.

Rose Park Manor is a well-established home in the central Kenmore area near Kenmore Village Shopping Center.
If you know someone who may need or is already receiving care, and you would like to ensure the best possible placement for them, please call for a no cost, no obligation consultation or to arrange visit.
We believe you’ll be impressed with our superior services, the comfortable and beautiful neighborhood, and the amenities and personal care for our residents.
Our trained and experienced staff delivers care with the personal touch in an English speaking facility.

We offer a beautiful, spacious, contemporary home in the Kenmore area. Perfect for enjoying the fresh air and magnificent view of the Cascade Mountains. We also offer private bedrooms with cable TV and private phone, furnished and unfurnished rooms.