Providence Personal Care Facility - Senatobia, MS

An Enjoyable Tour

We enjoyed the tour that we had at this community. It was too far than I wanted. It was a very nice facility and was very nice all around. The staff were friendly and interacting with activities for the residents. It was very clean and very nicely decorated, it was a nice place to see and it was one of my choices but the distance was not going to be convenient for us.

Food Needs Improvement, But Overall A Wonderful Community

Everything is working out quite well for my mother here at this community. It has been a good experience so far. The only issue I have had is the food. They need to improve the quality and portion sizes of the meals. Everybody has been wonderful, the staff is great. There are activities offered for the residents. They do a good job keeping the community the clean and tidy. I'am comfortable with the care they are providing her with. This is a community I would recommend.

A great transition.

Our Mom has only been at Providence for a very short time. She relocated from one assisted living to Providence, due to location of family, From our initial review of Providence to the move, everything was handled and addressed professionally by the Administrator and staff. The transition was made as smooth as possible. Our first impression of Providence was the cleanliness. We had toured several facilities in the area and this was by far the only one that seemed to always be clean. We liked that there is a nurse on site for 12 hours each day and always a nurse on call for emergencies. Providence also has a full time Activities Director and Maintenance. My Mom says that everyone is extremely nice and helpful. She enjoys the exercise classes and the opportunity for church services on Sundays. As she gets settled in, we hope that we have found a home that she enjoys and continues to stay mentally acute .

So far they are doing a pretty good job.

So far they are doing a pretty good job. It's clean and the staff is friendly. The food here is great! I don't have any major complaints at this time. I would rate them very highly, five out of five.