Providence Home Care and Convalescent Ministries - Columbia, SC

Providence Home Care and Convalescent Ministries - Columbia, SC has yet not published prices.

The care giver went above and beyond in her care for my brother she developed a great rapport with my brother and he enjoyed having her there. And we would give her 5 STARS for her care.

As for the company, I have had nothing but trouble with the owner and I would never recommend this agency to anyone. She was rude and the care giver has had some issues getting paid for her services by them even after I called them myself and told them what a fantastic job the care giver had done.

Dad's happy!

My father's experience with Providence Home care was excellent! They provided good services and the staff was very accommodating and understanding. My father is really receiving the care that he needs, and then some. We hit the right pocket with choosing Providence!

Trying Their Best To Work With Us

We are having a few problems with this home care agency, but they are good at working things out with us. The care giver's is decent, but they could use some improvements as well. They are helping with some personal care and cleaning. Overall they are trying their best to work with us. I would recommend this home care agency.

Not 100% Satisfied

I have had a little trouble with this company, they sometimes don't show up at the time they are scheduled in for, sometimes not at all. I have been having trouble contacting the manager. The caregivers cook in their own style. I really hope they could cook more of what my parents would like. I do like the cleanliness of the staff, they are keeping the home clean and spending time with my mother.

Overall could have been better

The caregivers were very nice, but I could not depend on one of them to be on time. I did not receive the paperwork that I was supposed to receive, and I did not receive a written schedule, and my scheduled times got all confused. I wish they had been more on top of things instead of off the cuff.

great service

Prompt and follow up on everything.