Hands and Hearts - West Columbia, SC

Hands and Hearts - West Columbia, SC has yet not published prices.

My mom's care

I am happy with the services that my mom is receiving here. They have given me a great caretaker who comes and helps my mom with personal needs. It is nice to know that she helps with some of the cleaning and cooking. She is a good companion for my mom and very trust reliable. I highly suggest this services at home for anyone wanted great help.

In home care for my mom and dad.

I am happy with this service. The care taker is doing cooking and cleaning. A lot of the household responsibilities for both of my parents.I was happy with the way that they allowed me to communicate on a daily basis. The caretakers stay in contact with me each day and with each shift. The way they treat my parents is outstanding. [Removed] was great! I do recommend this service for others

Thieves in our Home!

This was the first time that we had to have people come into our home and it will be the last. Hands and Hearts is a horrible place. They messed up my billing 3 times and still has not got it right. Also the lady's that came in stole money, laptops, and credit cards form us. When they did stay they took 3 hour lunch breaks then would come back and just sit around the house. I would not recommend them to anyone.

Caring staff

The caregivers that have come to my home to assist my grandfather have been wonderful, caring people
Making sure he not only has the food he needs but being a companion, talking watching football with him.
He is really enjoying their company.
They are also doing light housework which helps me.
Can't thank them enough

Happy with the service

Everything has gone very well with Hands and Hearts. They were very helpful getting everything set up. The caregivers have all been very friendly and helpful. I've been using the service for a few months now and I am completely satisfied.

Pleased with the service

I've had a good experience with Hands and Hearts. The caregivers have done a good job taking care of my loved one, and the office staff in particular have been exceptionally friendly and helpful. The owner actually pursued us, she came to visit to make sure their service would be a good fit.

Like Kelly [Removed] very well....

Like Kelly [Removed] very well. Dad likes her too.