Comfort Keepers - West Columbia, SC

Comfort Keepers - West Columbia, SC has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Exercise
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Medical Alert Systems

My Mom's Care

Comfort Keepers staff is very pleasant and flexible. Over the seven months of service we had, my mother was cared for with love and compassion. The caregiver were compassionate and professional. We had so unusual bumps in the road with mom, rehab and Comfort Keepers made it smooth and awesome to care for her. My mother look forward to their arrival and we felt comfortable going to work knowing she was well cared for!

Communication needs improvement

Communication needs improvement between the staff with Comfort keepers. There have been some issues and mistakes made due to poor communication. I haven't paid for them yet but I would say the value is pretty good. They are really friendly too.

We Are Comfort Keepers™
Our Family Is Here To Give Comfort To Your Family.

Nothing is more important than helping people to live independent and dignified lives within the comfort of their own homes. Comfort Keepers is dedicated to providing the kind of non-medical in-home care that helps to enrich lives and maintains the highest possible level of independent living for our clients. We offer a wide range of in-home services tailored to meet the unique needs of each individual client we serve. Whether services are needed for a few hours a week or more extensively, we work closely with your family to customize a program that provides a perfect balance of services and value.

At Comfort Keepers, we recognize the importance of trust and compassion. That is why each and every person who provides care is carefully screened, qualified and trained to ensure the best possible level of services. Our entire in-home staff are bonded and insured as well. Because you need someone to take care of an aging parent or loved one, it all starts with trust and confidence in people.