Topeka Presbyterian Manor - Topeka, KS has yet not published prices.
- Indoor Common Areas
- Pets Allowed
- Activities Onsite
- Short Term Rehab
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Skilled Nursing
- Long Term Care
- Availability of trained clinical staff 24-hours per day
- Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
- Assistance with all aspects of daily living
- Devotional Services Available
- Care for seniors and adults recovering from an illness
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Resident Family Education
- Resident Parking Available
- Full-time Activity Director
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- 24-hour Emergency Call Response
- Personalized care plans
This is a nice place... we were on the waiting list for a while
This was a nice place, we toured here, and we were on the waiting list for a while. I felt like they were a good value, you get a little more for a little less, but the building and facility itself wasn't quite as nice. Mostly the waiting list persisted a little too long.
Topeka Presbyterian Manor offers seniors a continuum of senior living in Topeka, Kansas.
Our 17.5 acre campus in northwest Topeka offers a full continuum of senior living, with independent living, assisted living, health care and short-term rehabilitation. Accommodations range from duplex units and private apartments to skilled nursing suites.
Residents enjoy an array of amenities including "pet-friendly" accommodations, carports for apartment residents, dietitian and personal care services. In addition to a beautifully landscaped campus featuring a walking path and fishing pond, independent living residents are invited to tend their own gardens.