We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Topeka Presbyterian Manor - Topeka, KS has yet not published prices.
- Pets Allowed
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Short Term Rehab
- Long Term Care
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Indoor Common Areas
- Devotional Services Available
- Activities Onsite
- Resident Parking Available
- Resident Family Education
- Availability of trained clinical staff 24-hours per day
- Skilled Nursing
- 24-hour Emergency Call Response
- Personalized care plans
- Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
- Assistance with all aspects of daily living
- Care for seniors and adults recovering from an illness
- Full-time Activity Director
Topeka Presbyterian Manor offers seniors a continuum of senior living in Topeka, Kansas.
Our 17.5 acre campus in northwest Topeka offers a full continuum of senior living, with independent living, assisted living, health care and short-term rehabilitation. Accommodations range from duplex units and private apartments to skilled nursing suites.
Residents enjoy an array of amenities including "pet-friendly" accommodations, carports for apartment residents, dietitian and personal care services. In addition to a beautifully landscaped campus featuring a walking path and fishing pond, independent living residents are invited to tend their own gardens.