Premier Senior Living - Ann Arbor, MI

Nurse is not an RN

I lived at Premier or Birchwood Manor as they call it now in Ann Arbor for 5 years. The "nurse" there is not an RN. Ask to see her license and diploma from Univ. of Mich. Her name is [Name removed]; she is a pathological liar. Don't cross her; she has a nasty temper. She is the "nurse" for two other Birchwood houses.

They do not engage the residents

This is a beautiful home and the food is homemade. This home unfortunately did not have the caregivers to provide the type of care mom needed. They are not able to offer one on one care. They do not offer a lot of activities, I would recommend looking into this care home if you are more independent and do not require a lot of individual care.

Great experience

A Place for Mom was very helpful and we found a wonderful assisted living house for my sister!

A wonderful assisted living facility

Petra and the rest of the staff were wonderful while my father was there. We have no complaints and my father was comfortable and happy.

Gail is the best!

The first home we placed Mom in did not work out after only 5 days. Gail was so helpful in finding another home very quickly and Mom has been there for 5 weeks now. She actually thinks she is an employee.

This place is a private residence ver...

This place is a private residence very nice, clean, flat rate, I believe it was 6 to 8 live in.

We really liked Premier. We have put ...

We really liked Premier. We have put our mom's name on the list.

We are a small AFC, where 6 residents live in a home-like atmosphere. We accept males and females with early dementia, cognitively disabled, elderly in need of assistance with activities of daily living.