Birchwood Estates of Ann Arbor - Ann Arbor, MI

These folks were not expecting us. The driveway was not plowed and when we knocked on the only accessible door, no one answered. We later found out that we could only enter via the front door so had to "shovel" our way in. The place looks clean, but suspect they are somewhat short staffed. There didn't seem to be any list of activities. They are opening a new one in Saline. Do you know when that will happen.

Birchwood Estates is a nice care home!!

My wife is still adjusting to living at this care home. The people there do a nice job and they keep me updated about her care. She likes the food and they offer a nice outside area to enjoy. They keep the home clean so it is a healthy environment for the residents.

Birchwood Review

The staff at Birchwood are extremely caring and give excellent care on each client's individual needs! I am very happy with the care and honey environment that Birchwood offers.I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for an individualized caring environment!!

Rally liked the staff. Seem...

Rally liked the staff. Seemed very caring. The home however will not suit my mother.

Not a good fit for my family member

We had to move out of this facility because of different issues with care and incidents relating to accidents and disagreements with another resident.

My family member has dementia and admittedly had some issues with going to the restroom in inappropriate places within the facility. The staff felt that he would be much happier in a different location and could not handle the care he needed.