We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Solid, Stable Care
The staff at Golden Acre is very friendly and helpful. The facility is clean. The care is good, and if the staff misses something you can let them know and they'll either fix
it or let you know it's not something they do. The food I think is pretty well balanced and that can vary a little, depending on who is on duty. If someone asks for more food or milk, the staff will provide that. I don't know if they actually offer more, but will give it when asked. This is my first encounter with an assisted living home, and after 6 months of having my husband there, he is as content as he can be in this situation.
I AM THE OWNER AND ADMINISTRATOR OF GOLDEN ACRE RESIDENTIAL CARE, LLC. I AM A REGISTERED NURSE WITH OVER 39 YEARS OF NURSING EXPERIENCE. I LOVE PEOPLE. PEOPLE ALL HAVE STORIES TO TELL, AND ARE NEVER BORING OR THE SAME. I STARTED MY LICENSED ADULT FOSTER CARE HOME BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN THE CONCEPT "THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME".THAT IS WHAT WE PROVIDE. A BEAUTIFUL 2600 SQUARE FOOT WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE HOME ON ONE ACRE OF LAND IN A QUIET TRANQUIL COUNTRY SETTING. WE WANT TO SPOIL YOUR LOVE ONE. WE ARE HERE TO MAKE THEIR LIFE SAFE, COMFORTABLE AND HAPPY. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL US AND TAKE A TOUR OF OUR WONDERFUL CARING CHRISTIAN HOME.
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.
LAURA SARRACH RN