Tour and options

We toured this community. The environment is nice and the staff seemed caring. The community wanted an up front fee and we did not like that they would charge before moving in. They have nice activities and the menu had healthy choices. We would suggest a tour for other families for the care of a love

So Far So Good

This was least expensive place we could find in our area and my mom has a single room. There are no activities and most of the people don't want them so that's why they don't have them. My mom's room, I would like to see a little bit cleaner but they keep her very clean and I think the staff is wonderful. I like them all. They've gone out of their way to make us feel comfortable. The owners have been very good about texting or calling me if there is an issue. It's worked out just fine so far and i'm hoping it will continue to. So far so good. I'm really pleased.

Our mission here at Precious Moments Care Home is to provide a home with the highest level of quality service and care to clients when they are no longer able to care for themselves.

Our home is located in a great and safe neighborhood in South East Clovis and within walking distance to a neighborhood park. We have private and semi-private rooms that are fully decorated and furnished to accommodate ambulatory and non-ambulatory clients. We also allow client's to bring in their own furniture, too.

Precious Moments Care Home has been arranged to comfortably suit client's needs-from the relaxing rocking chairs in the front porch to the paved walking path in the backyard where clients can enjoy the garden.

We strongly encourage clients to participate in activity programs to enhance their health and wellness. A wide range of activity will be provided individually or as a group based on the clients ability.

Our rates are affordably low to help families.