Bella Care Home LLC Gateway - Clovis, CA

Bella Care Home LLC Gateway - Clovis, CA has yet not published prices.

Tour for care for mom

We toured this community and we like the atmosphere. We did not like that they do not have a staff member awake at night and we wanted to know that there is someone available. They do offer nice activities and the menu seemed appealing. The community is clean and we would over all recommend this community for families to tour

Best Home in Clovis/Fresno

We could not have asked for a better 'home' for my mother. The owners are both RNs, an added plus, and treat the residents as part of their family. They make frequent visits to their homes and the response time for any questions or concerns is immediate. The caregivers work extremely hard to make everyone comfortable and respond to their needs in a very timely and caring manner. They are also excellent cooks and our mother has gained 10 pounds since she's been there. We feel so fortunate to have found Bella Care and never to have to worry about Mom when we are out of town. Kudos to Bella Care!

Great place

Great place very caring people. They become member of your family. I would recommend it to anyone who needs place for their loved ones.

A beautiful home

My mother enjoys Bella Care Home. It is beautiful and well cared for. The caregivers are caring and efficient. We appreciate the TLC my mother is receiving. Caregivers and owners give 100%.

Compassionate and capable

Bella Care along with hospice, took excellent care of my father. The caregivers are very compassionate and capable. Everyone there is very responsive to family needs. We could not have been more confident about the care he received during his final days. I would highly recommend Bella Care to other families. They gave us such a piece of mind.

Excellent Care Home

My family is very pleased with the care being given to my brother. This home is very clean, the meals are excellent and the caregivers are beyond wonderful.