|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
I visited a number of locations and I kept coming back to Precious Moments AHC as being the bench mark that I was using in my evaluations.
The facility, staff, atmosphere and professionalism at Precious Moments were what I was looking for. It was really important to my wife and myself to find a place for my mother in-law that had a warmth of a loving home, had a structured environment that would help eliminate confusion for my mother in-law and would also give her a place to make new friends and feel safe.
All of these things are being provided and it has made life for my wife and myself much nicer knowing that Timea and her staff are taking care of my mother in-law.
From the moment I entered Precious Moments I had the feeling that I had found the right place for my mother in-law. The home was warm and friendly and the staff was personable, friendly and professional.
I did visit other facilities to get a feel for the market and there were a number of good places I visited but Precious Moments AHC had what we were looking for, a home atmosphere, structure and personal care plus they are five minutes from our home.
I cannot say enough good things about this company and staff.