Brookdale Vancouver Stonebridge - Vancouver, WA

I was pleasantly surprised at the staff and the cleanliness of the building. On the other hand I was amazed at the cost. I will have to talk with my family. At this point there is no way I can afford this alone. It was nice to know that they accept Medicaid after a certain amount of time. I don't know what my copay will be or how that works. Lots to find out.

A tour for care

I toured this community for my mom. The staff was nice and the community was clean. The menu offered would have been offer seemed to be a good healthy variety. The community did not inform me if they had activities that might have been offered. We wanted a different feeling in a community but would recommend this community for families to tour for the options for care for a loved one.

Brookdale is assisted living, $3420/mo plus $531 for meds possible 1 year pay down

My tour

This is a smaller memory care community. They allow pets and seem to offer a few activities for the residents to enjoy. The people I met were nice.

I like that they have private rooms. The conversation areas are nice - near the. It'd feeders, etc. so the people interact more.

Comfort for dad!!

When I first toured the Brookdale, I liked the interaction between the staff and the residents. They seem to be caring weldcoming. The place is clean and the food seems fine. When the weather gets better, they take the residents on outings. Right now, they have a good variety of activities. We are happy with how things are going so far.

I would recommend this community!!!

Mom is doing pretty well at Brookdale. The staff check in on her and are nice. She likes the food , however they do serve larger portions than she likes. They offer daily activities including singalongs. The community and her room are nice.

Up and Downs But Overall A Good Experience So Far

My mother in law has her up and downs here at this community. My daughter is the one who make sure they are taking good care of her and her needs. From what she has told me my mother in law is starting to come around. It was a hard transition for us. She has made some new friends, the residents are friendly. The staff is courteous and friendly. One down side has been that they do not provide transportation. Overall It has been a good experience.

Clean and tidy, tho a bit more institutional than some places we've toured. My concern was the staffing ratio was quite a bit higher than others, and there is only one RN in the building for 80 residents.

do not go to this place

our dear mother is at the facility and was assaulted, the staff was uncooperative and medical and administration was not going to inform the family - family services will follow up with investigation. all family members are not informed of changes in laundry, cleaning or medicine changes and schedules. would not give the place a star.

Impressed

I was impressed with my tour. I got there during meal time. I met residents as we walked through the property. Very clean building well kept. They do specialize in memory care. Small seating areas throughout near windows and gathering areas for families were nice. I’ll go back for another visit with my husband during the daylight hours and to ask a few more questions. It’s a lot to take in even though I thought I was prepared. None of this is easy, but I felt that Candy answered most of my questions before I had a chance to ask them she was very warm and helpful. This was a very good place to start my search.

Seems to be going well

So far, everything seems to be going well with the staff. They are very professional and friendly. The facility is always clean, as far as I can see and well kept. The other residents are very nice and well taken care of.

We are very happy.

We are very happy. They are clean and friendly, in our experience. There aren't as many activities as you might find in other communities, but since this is memory care, I feel like they are appropriate relative to the residents needs and abilities. There have been no complaints about food, and I can't really think of any complaints at all so far. We chose them because we found the administrative staff to be particularly helpful.

help with husband who has alzheimers

Thank you for all of your help. It came in so handy for me as the caregiver

Liked this place but still not really...

Liked this place but still not really ready for the locked up, dad isn't at that stage. more of a nursing home sort of feel but would choose this place if we needed to have him in a more secure atmosphere. very nice lady ,informative and pleasant did the tour and talked with her.

Activities seemed sexist and juvenile...

Activities seemed sexist and juvenile. Is a nice place though and more affordable.

Liked this place. More of a nursing h...

Liked this place. More of a nursing home sort of feel. Very nice staff, informative and pleasant, did the tour and talked with her.

Nice facility. Two buildings. TV room...

Nice facility. Two buildings. TV room has couch and recliners. Activity room straight chairs. Lots of activities. Residents seemed pretty happy and well-kept. Dr does not come to facility.

At Stonebridge, our goal is to provide the highest quality of life for each of our residents while providing peace of mind for the family. Our Life Engagement activities are designed to meet the needs of each resident. Activities flow throughout each day to promote cognitive, sensory, creative and physical skills.

The neighborhood is quiet. Family-oriented, warm and relaxed is describes the atmosphere perfectly. The ambience embraces the small town values and charm of Vancouver, Washington. Just minutes away are Southwest Washington Medical Center, Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital, Lupke Senior Center and Westfield Shopping Center formally known as Vancouver Mall.

One look at the beautifully landscaped courtyards, cozy rooms and elegant décor to know this is a great place to call home. Our staff is dedicated to our life engagement philosophy of the social, psychological, spiritual and physical well being of every individual. We offer a Respite Program which provides the caregiver or family an opportunity for a break. Life is meant to be lived and enjoyed at Stonebridge. You truly can have it all!