Kay Adult Family Home, Inc. - Vancouver, WA

Love is the answer

My mother has lived at Kay Adult Family Home 8.5+ years.
There are not enough words of kindness and appreciation that can be said for Sofia, RN, who is her main caregiver. Sofie is exemplary and words cannot describe how caring she is . . . she touches my heart, repeatedly. I am so very thankful we found her when my mother, and we, needed her. The world is a better place because of her love.

I love Kay Adult Family Home, Inc Vancouver Washington and feel blessed to have my mother living here!

I have been getting these reviews and it's hard to write a review until you've had some time to settle in.... but I moved my mother into Kay Adult Family Home, Inc. Vancouver Wa the end of June. So far I am quite pleased. I feel the staff is warm, friendly, caring and has the utmost respect for the residents and our family. My mother is going to be 85 in a couple of weeks, prior to living here was in an Independent Senior Retirement Community. Due to memory starting to fail I no longer felt she was 'safe' living on her own so the hunt for a new home for her started with a call to 'A place for Mom'... Kay Adult Family Home was the first one I went to visit. I knew the moment I met Sofia that this is where I wanted my mother. After checking out three others I just couldn't compare any with this one. I feel that if I want to travel that my mother is in the best care possible. Sofia made the transition so easy and smooth, that it is almost like being in a dream and sometimes I'm afraid that I am overlooking something..... but in reality I am truly delighted and feel so very fortunate that I was able to find this jewel for my mother.

beautiful home, caregiver very pleasant. The residents seemed very happy and relaxed. I would love to have my husband there.....$$$$

Very clean , very nice has all the ca...

Very clean , very nice has all the care needed. Need to contact Kaiser on KP care. Has Rn on duty 8hrs 7 days!

Kay Adult Family Home, Inc. is located at 9422 NE Woodridge Street, Vancouver, Washington 98664. The services that are offered are assisted living, dementia care and group homes. We are known for our modern amenities and professional staff. Our staff is on duty for 24 hours, seven days a week. Our senior care home boasts private bathrooms with full size bath tubs that are wheelchair accessible. Kay Adult Family Home, Inc. is one of the few senior living facilities that allow senior citizens to have a cat. We try to make our clients feel at home. We are also one of the few senior care homes that offer kosher meals. There is also the option to receive vegetarian meals. The meals provided are included within our service fee. We offer scheduled complimentary transportation. Our residents can also request special transportation at a low fee within the Vancouver area. Our senior care community also offers parking for senior citizen residents. There are several social and recreational activities to choose from. Senior citizens can partake in the beautification services of our home. This helps our residence to feel a personal connection to our home. Senior citizens can also participate in onsite and offsite devotional services. Our senior living home also boasts indoor and outdoor common areas. Therefore, there are plenty of opportunities for social interaction. Our staff will also direct various onsite activities on a daily basis. We pride ourselves by offering the best senior care living services in Vancouver, Washington.