Potters Country Home - Menomonie, WI

• Companionship & Conversation
  • Dialysis Offsite
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • Cable Included
  • Laundry
  • Daily Housekeeping
  • 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day

Review of Potters Country Home

I refer to you as the "angels" when I tell people how wonderful all of you are. When my brother entered Potter I was a nervous wreck! After just a few days of being there I saw the compassion and understanding from all of you! You gave me such a peace of mind. I am so excited my brother is staying in the best place ever. Thank you, I really appreciate it!

Review of Potters Country Home

Thank you for allowing my mom to live out her last years with you!! I'll never forget the love you showed mom and our family.

Review of Potters Country Home

To all staff and the many others who cared for and watched over my mom your compassion and watchful eyes. Many thanks and God's blessings on you all.

A great assisted living!

The food here was very good and the staff were generally quite responsive to any issues that family members would bring up to them. There were a lot of activities to do that kept the residents well occupied. People were generally as happy as one could possibly expect in a situation like this. The place was very clean and well looked after every single time I visited there over the course of many years. My father was here for a while and all of the staff remained very attentive to him as a person the whole time. Not only that, but they also remained very open to my coming in and talking about his care whenever I felt like doing so. This was a great relief and I would fully recommend this location to anyone who finds themselves in need of such a facility as this. It was a very good place.

Rachel A Selchow

Thanks so much for your input! We really appreciate hearing from families and knowing that our team is working well together.

Qualifications
Serving the area since 1984, Potters Country Home is a family owned and operated CBRF, Community Based Residential Facility. We are licensed and inspected by the State of Wisconsin.

Clients Served
Potters Country Home is designed to provide care, treatment and other services for those who cannot or do not wish to live independently, and yet do not need the service of a nursing home.

Our Goal
Potters Country Home strives to provide quality care in a family-like setting with all the comforts of home

Services Include:

· Three family-style home cooked meals served daily plus snacks

· Full housekeeping services

· Laundry service

· Daily cares and assistance with personal hygiene and mobility

· Medication assistance

· Health monitoring and service planning

· 24-hour staff

· Emergency call system

· Planned activities, social interaction and community outings

· Daily exercise

· Spiritual activities

· On site beauty/barber shop
· Transportation arrangement

· Cable and telephone hookups

Our Home
Our country home has been designed with the senior in mind. You will find our comfortable furniture, good lighting and warm atmosphere blending with your own personal items to create a home you'll enjoy. Large windows provide beautiful views and the spacious living room and dining area foster a family environment.

The Staff
The staff at Potters Country Home is dedicated to the care and service of our residents. Each member is required to complete both initial training and continuing education in order to guarantee the best care available. You can expect daily interaction and personalized service from our family of employees.

What Makes Us Special
Located on 15 wooded acres, Potters Country Home provides many wonderful outdoor opportunities in a natural setting including gardening, bird watching, walking or just sitting back and relaxing. The on-site owners provide an exceptional level of attention to detail and individualized residents focus that is second to none.