|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
$ #,### - #,###
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Respite Available
- Personalized care plans
- Attend church/worship services
- Housekeeping provided
- Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
- Arts and Crafts Programs
- Cuisine prepared with seasonal, locally sourced ingredients
- 24-hour Emergency Call Response
- On-site Maintenance Personnel
- Nurses on Staff
- Female Residents Accepted
- Female & Male Residents
- Full-time Activity Director
- Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
- Activities Offsite
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Complimentary Transportation
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Hospice Available
appropriate for moms needs...not quite ready yet...
My mothers care
I like this community for my mom. This community. The staff are great and keep me informed on her care and well-being. The food is wonderful and she likes the variety that is served. They have a lot of activities that she is really participating in and enjoys them a lot. I was very impressed with the staff and how they interact with the other residents and everyone has a good attitude. I would recommend this highly to other families. for the great value and care that is given here.
I would highly recommend this community because my father really likes it. He is meeting people, and it seems like he is getting help he needs. The socializing and activities are his favorite part. The activity director just organized a Christmas party and there were over 100 people there, it was a lot of fun. The meals provided are very good, and the place is always very clean. Overall very pleased.
Nice property, wonderful location, nice staff, getting what she is paying for.
The property is very nice. It's comfortable, pleasant. The people who work there, including the waitresses and everybody, are always friendly. It's very clean.
She is getting the care she is paying for.
The only care services she really gets is her medication, which is given to her. She has a button she can use to communicate if she has an emergency.
The location is wonderful. For the family to get there. she banks at a certain bank, and they are building one right there. It's a nice, pleasant neighborhood.
For activities, I know that she does chair yoga and bingo.
She hasn't actually been there more than a month and a half. We're still in the early stages of evaluating them.
Was this review helpful? 2
From the Office
Heritage Assisted Living is dedicated to nurturing the body, nurturing the spirit, and engaging the mind of each resident. Our compassionate staff allows residents to live life with choice and dignity.
We offer residents an independent and active lifestyle with extra assistance in daily activities, household chores, and medications.
Social, cultural, physical and other recreational programs take place regularly for those who want to participate.