Our House Senior Living II - Rice Lake, WI

Our House Senior Living II - Rice Lake, WI has yet not published prices.

• 24 hour care
  • Female & Male Residents
  • 24-hour Emergency Call Response

Mom is settling in

My mom is here and I like the fact they make sure she is involved with the daily activities. They are also making sure she follows the proper diet for her kidneys. The food is good and they also have snacks available. It has a nice outdoor area with flower beds and a deck with a grill. The caregivers are fantastic. They do have transportation if we need it. I would recommend this to families.

Out House Senior Living is a Great Place

Our House Senior Living is a beautiful residential living facility that feels like home. Staff are friendly, helpful, and patient. My brother has begun to thrive since moving in. I feel lucky we found Our House and my brother is extremely happy to be a resident.

For residents who cherish their independence but also need assistance with daily activities, Our House Senior Living in Rice Lake is the optimal lifestyle choice for assisted care. We provide a comfortable, caring and family-like atmosphere with three home-cooked meals a day (plus snacks), a robust activities calendar, medication management, regular housekeeping and all linen services. Our specially-trained 24-hour staff ensures that our residents receive the warm, personalized attention they deserve. Also, we can accommodate a short term or respite stay if we have openings.