Our House Senior Living II - Rice Lake, WI

Mom is settling in

My mom is here and I like the fact they make sure she is involved with the daily activities. They are also making sure she follows the proper diet for her kidneys. The food is good and they also have snacks available. It has a nice outdoor area with flower beds and a deck with a grill. The caregivers are fantastic. They do have transportation if we need it. I would recommend this to families.

Out House Senior Living is a Great Place

Our House Senior Living is a beautiful residential living facility that feels like home. Staff are friendly, helpful, and patient. My brother has begun to thrive since moving in. I feel lucky we found Our House and my brother is extremely happy to be a resident.

The goal at Our House Assisted Living is to create an environment that nourishes the intellectual, emotional, and physical needs of each resident. Our House provides secruity and care to seniors in their hometowns and are designed to support seniors who can no longer live alone. Respect, dignity and an appreciating of each resident as a unique and complex individual is our focus. Private rooms with personal furnishings, favorite photographs and cherished mementos make Our House a comfortable place to call home.