Wissota Place - Chippewa Falls, WI

Wissota Place - Chippewa Falls, WI has yet not published prices.

Compassionate care

We have been very happy with the care of our mother. She has been a resident for 14 years. The staff has gone above and beyond to help her and has continually met all of our requests. She is currently under the care of hospice. Again, the staff has been wonderful in the most difficult of times. They are compassionate, calm, and caring. I would highly recommend Wissota Place to meet the care needs of your loved one.

Do NOT stay here!!

Do NOT live here!! The staff is poorly trained, has high turnover, does not follow through, and they do not provide the care that they claim! Any complaints to the management fall on deaf ears, and they don't change the processes or improve the care. Management is very good at the "smile and nod" way of dealing with issues. They cut corners and try to find the easy way out of everything. Their cleaning is half-hearted at best, and it's not uncommon to find soiled areas in the resident's room. Heaven forbid you have any type of medical issue - don't expect them to deal with it! Oh, they will say they do, but it will NOT happen!! All they want is your money because it's private-pay, and they do very little to deserve it. Please do NOT let your loved ones live here - they deserve better!!

Enlivant Marketing

Thank you for the time you’ve taken to share your feedback with us. We value your concerns and would like to explore them further. If you are willing to provide additional information, we encourage you to reach out to the Human Resources Helpline at 8 4 4 - 3 6 5 - 4 8 2 6 to help us address your feedback in a more meaningful way.

This was a very nice place. The sun room with all the plants is a great idea so you can feel like it is a nice day even in the winter time. There are some great gathering spots throughout the place like by the fireplace in the entrance. Everyone seemed very happy to have their home there.

A Perfect Place for Mom

The facility is beautiful and very comfortable. The staff is always friendly and keeps our family well informed. They take care of everything--meals, housekeeping, laundry, medications, etc. They provide numerous activities and outings for the residents to choose from. My mother loves being pampered there after never wanting to leave her home. She enjoys the company of the residents, as well as the staff. It is a comfort to our family knowing that she's being so well taken care of.

Mom has been living at Wissota Place Senior Living for about 2 months now and loves it. Rooms are spacious and the facility is very clean and modern. Staff are so considerate, kind and always willing to help. It is so nice to know that there is always someone to help Mom with any questions or concerns that she or our family may have. [Removed] does a wonderful job with the activities. The meals are very good. They clean Mom's room, do her laundry and manage her medications. So glad we have such a nice facility in our area. I would recommend to anyone that is looking for senior living.

A Great Place to Be

Dad truly believes God has led him to this great place. He is well cared for and the staff treats him as though he were part of a big family.
His apartment is cleaned by a friendly and loving young lady whom he enjoys immensely. The kitchen staff is a great group who are always asking if the meals are good. If suggestions are made, they try to accommodate those requests.
The staff is quick to respond to any and all beepers that may go off and are always concerned and well prepared.

Pleased with This Community

I'am comfortable with my mothers move to this community. It is a very nice facility with kind people. The staff is very good, they have been attentive, and helpful. There activities offered for the residents when they are ready to participate. I've tired some of the meals, and the food is good. Overall this is a community I would recommend, it is working out well for us.

Am I in Heaven?

I don't cook or clean, wash dishes or clothes, mow lawn or shovel snow. I choose from a varied menu to eat privately or with my new friends without having to leave the building. I enjoy a wide variety of interesting and entertaining activities. All of my needs are met by kind, capable angels at the push of a button. Am I in heaven? No, I live in Wissota Place.

I really like this outstanding community. the meals are outstanding and the way that it is served is beautiful. A get at the variety and we like that they care about what the seniors want. They have great activities and she is participating in a lot. She likes the Church studies and bingo. I feeling happy knowing she likes being active now. We highly recommend this community to others

This is An Excellent Community

We have a had an excellent experience here at this community. They are caring for my mother and her needs very well. I'am very pleased with all they have done for us. The community looks great, they keep everything very nice and clean. The staff is amazing, they really go out their way to make sure my mother is well. There many activities offered. This community is a wheelchair accessible, which is what my mother needed. I know she is safe and being cared for well. We are pleased.

Great this first month

Clean, attractive, staff helpful and cheerful. Willing to answer questions and resolve problems. No complaints so far.

Hard Decisions and aging Mother/Daughter bounderies

My Mother is private and quiet. I wasn't sure how she would adapt to assisted living community.
It was difficult for her to live alone safety. They respect her privacy and include her in their many activities. She chooses to partake in few of them, but seems content.
As her caretaker, I feel very good about having her at Wissota Place.

A nice place to visit. A good place to live.

Started looking for an assisted living facility because neither my dad or I felt he was safe any more at home. We visited 5 places in the Chippewa valley and settled on Wissota Place.

My dad's been there four months now. We are very satisfied with the care he has received.

The care level has changed three times and the evaluations were both timely and fair. They even take care of refilling his prescriptions.

All of the staff including housekeeping, food service, maintenance, administrative, and nursing are very friendly, and accommodating. The dining area is pleasant and the food is good. There is a rehab facility in the same block and a hospital next door.

I believe he is safe and cared for at Wissota Place.

I'd live there.

They have been very friendly and helpful throughout the first month. They have taken care to help my dad feel welcomed and valued through this difficult transition. Their activities help to draw the residents out and become a part of a community. The facility itself seems relatively new and in good repair. Overall I'd give Wissota Place 4 and 3/4 stars. My only complaint is that I was charged for every meal I ate as a guest.

We are pretty happy so far.

We are pretty happy so far. I have no complaints. Mom just loves the staff. She seems to be settling in really nice. They tell her that this is her home, and she can do whatever she wants. We have eaten with them and the food has been wonderful. We liked the location of the room, that was the big deciding factor for us.

It's a great place and I want people to know about it.

They are doing really well. We are very happy with our choice. Every thing is great, It's beautiful, the only thing that gets marked down is the price. It's a great place and I want people to know about it.

Review of The Summit at Sunland Springs - Mesa, AZ

My father-in-law lives at Wissota Place. The staff knew him right away and really care about his well-being and safety. He is independent for the most part and he is able to come and go as he pleases, return late when he has been with us at our home, and honor his decisions. I feel that this living arrangement is the best option for us: he can be with us as much as possible but he also has a place of his own and all of his nutritional, activity, and safety needs are met when he is not with us.

Transition to assisted living

The staff is very friendly and helpful. Every resident is greeted by their first name and with a friendly smile.
The facility is very well maintained and kept clean.
The apartment for my mother-in-law is very adequate for her needs. We were able to use some of her own furniture, which made the transition into an assist living environment easier.
When she first moved in they were very welcoming and made her less anxious in her new assisted living environment.
This facility is very convenient to a hospital, her medical clinic. A block away.

We are very pleased with this facility and their support team

Nice place, so far

So far we are pleased with how things have gone at Wissota Place. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and the staff are friendly. It seems like they've got a lot to offer the people who live here, and they take good care of their residents.

They did a really nice job.

We didn't have any concerns. They did a really nice job. There weren't really any complaints, except a little about the food. The food was high quality, but there really wasn't a lot of variety. Other than that, there really isn't anything I felt needed to be improved or done better.

Wissota Place is a community like no other; our caring staff will give your loved one the time, attention and care they need to thrive in a comfortable home like setting. We are located in Chippewa Falls just half a mile away from beautiful Lake Wissota. We are conveniently located across the street from St. Joseph’s hospital and Western Wisconsin Rehabilitation. We offer space for onsite therapy and provide 24 hour staff, including a full-time Registered Nurse.
We pride ourselves on keeping residents as active and independent as possible while respecting their needs and dignity. With that in mind we offer assistance with medication management, dressing, bathing and other activities of daily living. We can accommodate short term respite stays, transitional stays and urgent placement.
Our studio, one or two bedroom apartments are available in a variety of floor plans and include kitchenettes and safety features.
We offer a variety of amenities and activities including:
•Community dining room serving delicious meals and snacks with menus created by a registered dietician
•Transportation for offsite activities such as shopping and local events
•All common and private areas accommodate wheelchairs and walkers
•Activity room for socialization and crafts
•Live entertainment
•Social groups include book club, men’s group, church services, card games and bingo
•Exercise group that is tailored to individual needs and abilities
•Guest accommodations for family and friends
•Pet friendly living
•Lounges and computer area
•Beauty and barber salon on site

Our promise to you is personalized and compassionate assisted living for seniors living at Wissota Place.