Ponderosa Trails - Sammamish, WA

Not very impressed!!

I am not very impressed with the tour I had taken of this community for my father. The lady that had given myself a tour of this home was very push and put a lot of pressure on me during the visit. I did not like that feeling at all and was not comfortable. I thought that it was a dark environment and a little bit depressing. Another thing that I was not very impressed with was the fact that the owner did not stay with the residents throughout the night she went home. I just would never choose this place for my dad.

Cleanliness And Care 5 Stars

The care and cleanliness is superb, meals are also very good. Admin needs to listen to clients better to get their needs addressed.

Great place! Very clean, and quiet

This is the community we ended up selecting for my loved one, and it is working out very well, so far. The family that runs this place is lovely, and very caring. They keep it immaculately clean, and it always smells great. It has a more subdued and quiet atmosphere, they don't do much in the way of activities, which is what we wanted as my loved one likes to have her space.

We toured this home and was impressed...

We toured this home and was impressed with the care setup, homelike environment, and comfortable and spacious living.

Ponderosa Trails, located in Sammamish, Washington, is a senior living center dedicated to the quality care and comfort of the elderly in their aging years. Focused on independent living and quality of life, this adult family home has many amenities to keep elderly loved ones entertained and engaged, and has dedicated and loving staff to make sure that all needs are met all hours of the day or night. Ponderosa Trails is a small community of sorts, featuring room for 55 seniors and 24 hour toilet assistance, among other health and care benefits. Seniors can enjoy ample space in their rooms, the ability to socialize in a large group setting in between meals, and can enjoy a catered meal plan with individual diet needs in mind. Ample activities, including mild exercise and sports, music, crafts, and games, are available in this senior living setting to keep boredom at bay and help keep aging individuals engaged. These activities are encouraged but not mandatory, so the elderly can choose to participate or choose to enjoy more quiet time like reading or watching television in the common room instead. Family members will be impressed by this quiet and modern setting for adult living, and can feel confident knowing their aging loved ones will get the care they need. Any questions can be addressed to the staff at any time, so loved ones can know that their senior family members are getting the utmost quality care that they can rely on.