Fieldstone Memory Care Issaquah - Issaquah, WA

Fieldstone Memory Care Issaquah - Issaquah, WA has yet not published prices.

Highly Recommend

Fieldstone Memory Care Issaquah has been an unexpected gift! I was unhappy with my father’s care at an adult family home because he lacked any and all stimulation, which is so critical to the care of those with Parkinson’s Disease, and I was fearful of his disposition during my impending maternity leave so I began my search for an alternative. From my very first interaction with Fieldstone and it’s Staff, my father and I have been treated like family. [name removed], the face and outreach of the community, [name removed] and her wonderful team of medical staff, [name removed] the guru of activities, [name removed] the transportation expert, [name removed] the genius of all things engineering great and small, [name removed] the smile at the front desk and of course [name removed], have welcomed us, catered to our special needs and circumstances, addressed any and all concerns and have gone above and beyond in creating a healthy environment and continuity of care for my father. Having spent many hours at the facility with my father I can genuinely say they work hard to provide an individualized approach to care for each of their residents and continue to expand their offerings and activities to provide stimulation and enjoyment. The facility itself is always clean and kept and has been appointed with great thought to its residents needs. I have and continue to be grateful for all of their care and support of my father’s needs in my absence. I highly recommend Fieldstone in Issaquah for anyone looking for that next level of care.

Brand New

This community is where my parents live it is a brand new building so there is room for improvement. They had a companion suite and they allowed them to have their cat. They have 2 separate rooms now unfortunately. They would come in weekly and clean and do the laundry. I feel like the communication among the staff could be improved. They had 3 really good meals a day the portion size was appropriate, with plenty of snacks in between. I would recommend them.

6 out of 5 stars!

I am very thankful that I was able to find this place because this facility is exemplary. They promote “resident centered” treatment where the level of care is dependent on the residents themselves and not the other way around. The building feels like it’s a hotel and not at all like a nursing facility. There’s a nice open area where the residents are able to interact with the caregivers and the medical support is amazing. What the facility presents is exactly what they give, which is a very supportive environment for your loved one. There’s an area within the building that’s like a little town and the staff will do interactive activities. They also take the residents out once a week to restaurants and once a week to get ice cream, which is something the director implemented. This place has a remarkable group of people that are working together to make sure your family member’s life is as good as they want it to be. It’s been amazing and I truly can’t think of anything negative to say.

I had a "hard hat" tour of this facility and did not get to see it finished. [Removed] was very knowledgeable and helpful regarding the facility and memory care needs. I was looking for both parents - one with memory care needs and one w/out. I felt that my parent w/o memory problems would not fit in as well and decided to choose another facility, otherwise this would have been my top choice for my parent with early-onset Alzheimer's as I thought the layout, design and concept of this facility was perfect.