We are very happy with them.

We are very happy with them. It's clean, and the staff is friendly and gives good care. I give everything a five. Even the food is good. I would rate them very highly. I don't have any complaints at all.

Hard to Find

This was one of those places with just a few residents. My son and I went to go see it and first of all we didn't even think we were going to be able to find it. There wasn't a sign that was very visible and there were gates that were closed even though she knew we were coming. We finally found it and there was a large dog loose in the driveway so we didn't even want to get out the car. I also wasn't really sure about such a small community.

The most "homey" environment I've see...

The most "homey" environment I've seen so far. Seem to genuinely care for their residents.

We are State certified

Services

Private room with private bathroom
Personal care service
Surveillance 24/7
Hospital Beds
Housekeeping
Meal included
Bath assistance
Internet, Cable TV and more...

Activities.

Resident activities may involve board games, folding laundry, baking cookies, or preparing for the evening meal.